So whats your desktop?

Necromancer said:
Capuchin said:
The box with details of filename, filesize, download link etc.?
I don't know what it's called either.
Or how you "do" it.

You "do" it by clicking the post reply button instead of using quick reply, this takes you to where you can add attachments which create the box :lol: .

Thanks!

Mines a random picture of Sakura form naruto that says Watashi Intellectual Ninja... lol and it has her infront of her face's profile

i have a picture of a near naked woman...not as bad as it sounds!! its a photo from the show chicago...sorry its not animeeeeeeeeeeeee guys

someone reply..im very lonely :(

so very very lonely :(

AkiraRoxMyWorldBruva! said:
i have a picture of a near naked woman...not as bad as it sounds!! its a photo from the show chicago...sorry its not animeeeeeeeeeeeee guys

someone reply..im very lonely :(

so very very lonely :(

Dont be lonely! I get lonely sometimes so I got kill some zombies or opponents on V games! Killing is fun!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

I agree - that art is stunning. It probably wouldn't work on my desktop though considering the vast amount of icons that inhabit it. Alas...

Necromancer said:
neptune2venus said:
I got this artbook scan from Shining Tears and thought it would make a nice wallpaper. Not exactly wallpaper dimensions but close enough!

Incase you want to know the characters names:
Top (Left to right) - Ryuna, Mao, Elwyn
Bottom (Left to right) - Xion and Neige

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5034 ... ars5hy.jpg - resized the pic to 1024x768 if you want it :) .

Thanks Necro! *puts it on her overcrowded desktop of wonders* :D
________
Marijuana Strain Index

Back