So whats your desktop?

This is my current wallpaper, however, I'm thinking of changing it to one from .hack//SIGN. On the desktop at home we have the "Altimit" wallpaper from .hack.

Group5.jpg

I could hardly resist putting this on my desktop for a little while, theres just something so appealing about those guys wearing normal clothes :D

galerie_03.jpg

It seems i'm going all out Bleach and your going all out Hunter x Hunter Shades, with the avatar and the desktop, i've been meaning to watch Hunter x Hunter for a while, i think i will make it my next download after Peach Girl episode 15

you should do ive just got the final OVA series to watch and i just cant wait, its a good series and i hope that you will enjoy it.

P.S. HXH is actually the first anime series that i have ever downloaded cos i normaly borrow series from Valha, i wasnt disapointed in my choice to get this series first.

Shades said:
P.S. HXH is actually the first anime series that i have ever downloaded cos i normaly borrow series from Valha, i wasnt disapointed in my choice to get this series first.
I believe Bleach was the first series i downloaded and that is quickly becoming one of my most favourite animes

Shades said:
nice, where you get from i want one hehe
A slightly iffy geezer on ebay :wink: I also bought the earring Kurapika wears and his blue/yellow outfit, as I was intending to cosplay as him but sadly I no longer can go to the convention :(

Wow! All of your desktops are amazing, some a bit creepy though! I wish I could have my own desktop but I share my computer with my family and they hate me changing it. I might have to persuade my family to let me put one on so I can show you what I would have, if I was allowed.

Back