So whats your desktop?

broken angel said:
Wow! All of your desktops are amazing, some a bit creepy though! I wish I could have my own desktop but I share my computer with my family and they hate me changing it. I might have to persuade my family to let me put one on so I can show you what I would have, if I was allowed.
I share a computer with all the rest of my family too, but our computer has it so we all have seperate user accounts under our different names, so we can all have our own desktops

Charter_Mage said:
broken angel said:
Wow! All of your desktops are amazing, some a bit creepy though! I wish I could have my own desktop but I share my computer with my family and they hate me changing it. I might have to persuade my family to let me put one on so I can show you what I would have, if I was allowed.
I share a computer with all the rest of my family too, but our computer has it so we all have seperate user accounts under our different names, so we can all have our own desktops
I share mine with the kids and they all have their own desktops too!
Jennyfer has Freya from Chobits and James has the entire cast of Bleach :D (Mine is another Saiyuki but just Sanzo - yummy!!).

I dont have any guys on my desktop, usually girls, but this is an exception I have kingdom Hearts wallpaper! Im sorry I cant help it.

Miaka Chan i'm pretty sure your new avatar is a character from the King of Fighters videogame, can't think of the name.

Charter_Mage said:

Yeah, we are going to get that but my Dad's not exactly quick about it so it might take a while! Once it's up and running I'll be able to my lovely final fanstasy desktop. :D

I'll show you what it would be like.

Paranoia Agent said:
Miaka Chan i'm pretty sure your new avatar is a character from the King of Fighters videogame, can't think of the name.
Thanks :D I'll look into that! I have a horrible habit of saving pics of cute guys, when I have no idea who they are!!

My current desktop is another Dark from D.N.Angel! I just resist his sultry stare :twisted:
Of course it's a slightly bigger version as my desktop!!

Paranoia Agent said:
I think this is the same guy? What do you think?
I found a site with a who are you kind of game and I'm sure the answer I got is the same guy as my Avatar! If it is, I must have summed his character up perfectly, as I only did the test once :lol:

Another beautiful Final Fantasy desktop. I like yours too Kitty, it has this interesting look to it.
And i i've been interested in D.N.Angel for quite a while, now i'm even more interested, i have been meaning to read the manga

Good choice of desktop, broken angel- that's the one I used to have on my old PC.

Just realised I've had my current desktop for about 5 weeks- it's way past time for change. Just have to decide what I want on there next.

Back