So whats your desktop?

Miaka Chan that's definitely him, Yagami Iori there's two versions of him in the game, the suave one you have and a wild eyed drooling loon version as well.

Paranoia Agent said:
Miaka Chan that's definitely him, Yagami Iori there's two versions of him in the game, the suave one you have and a wild eyed drooling loon version as well.
I think I'll stick with the sexy version then :lol:

Nice desktop necromancer.

I actually changed my desktop again a while back, i loved the guys in my previous desktop, but i felt i wanted something a little brighter, so this is my new one....another Bleach one of course.
It actually make me sad to look at though after i watched episode 32 today

Charter_Mage said:
I actually changed my desktop again a while back, i loved the guys in my previous desktop, but i felt i wanted something a little brighter, so this is my new one....another Bleach one of course.
It actually make me sad to look at though after i watched episode 32 today
I Know what you mean about ep.32 :(

The only fault I personally have with the animation in Bleach is clearly shown in your desktop pic. Those awful pencil shading lines. When Ishida was fighting that huge guy (can't remember his name) the shading then was awful!

Miaka-chan gotta say I love your avatar. I play Capcom vs SNK with my friend virtually everyday. Iori is a phattie of a character. You know there's an evil version of him? Orochi Iori. A drooling, hunched over, insane Iori - very cool.

The Judge said:
Miaka-chan gotta say I love your avatar. I play Capcom vs SNK with my friend virtually everyday. Iori is a phattie of a character. You know there's an evil version of him? Orochi Iori. A drooling, hunched over, insane Iori - very cool.
Sorry, I've changed it again - to a very sexy human Suzaku from Fushigi Yuugi :D
I must admit though, I need to find a pic of the evil version of Iori, he sounds cool!

Finally decided it was time to change my desktop (see below); however, I'm not planning to keep this one for long, got an idea of what I want next but just have to track it down (or make my own).

Nice desktop, i'm really enjoying naruto at the moment so i was thinking a getting a good Naruto desktop, one of Sasuke i think, might use one of them if i see a good one

Ah! So you managed to get a hold of some episodes? I love it ^_^ <3 that's the best naruto wallpaper site I've seen, but if anyone has any others, send them to me!

I think my heart fluttered when i scrolled down to that, i love the whole open shirts thing :D

I actually changed mine again too, this time it's something from Naruto, although i think i'm still wanting Bleach on my desktop, and something a little sexier so i will probably be changing it again soon

Sasuke and Naruto

Edit: Question, how do i insert a picture with a attachment box around it like the one above

Charter_Mage said:
, although i think i'm still wanting Bleach on my desktop, and something a little sexier so i will probably be changing it again soon

Edit: Question, how do i insert a picture with a attachment box around it like the one above

How about this one?

For your edit question. Click on the filename browse button just above the button where you submit your post, it allows you to browse for a pic. Make sure it's small enough to fit and voila!

Back