So What's Your Avatar Pic?

Yes, it's one of my favorites, too - I'm recycling some of my older Girls with Guns avatars I've used on other forums. Since I'm still fairly new on here, so are my avatars... :)

I generally keep an avatar for at least two weeks to a month on any given forum, and then switch to a different one - but I try to have most of them fit with my Girls with Guns theme. I like to change it up for variety, but not too often.

Last edited:
of course, my avatar has changed to one of the best and most dedicated student council presidents because I am your BAE
we could all do with a forum that is safe and pure and free of lewd perverts and ero-terrorists

of course, my avatar has changed to one of the best and most dedicated student council presidents because I am your BAE
we could all do with a forum that is safe and pure and free of lewd perverts and ero-terrorists
Does that mean you have to protect people from me? According to mal I’m about 50% pervert.

Does that mean you have to protect people from me? According to mal I’m about 50% pervert.
AHA! got you! prepare for the might of justice and purity, deviant!
tumblr_nu9pmqQYu91ua4988o1_540.gif

Son of a... Welp, I sure hope they plan to restore the larger avatar pics, until then I won't be using one. I absolutely hate these tiny avatar images, it's not even worth the effort to make any this small. Fandom Post never restored their larger avatars after their last upgrade, which upset me so much I've just about quit posting altogether on there.

Last edited:
Yes, it's one of my favorites, too - I'm recycling some of my older Girls with Guns avatars I've used on other forums. Since I'm still fairly new on here, so are my avatars... :)

I generally keep an avatar for at least two weeks to a month on any given forum, and then switch to a different one - but I try to have most of them fit with my Girls with Guns theme. I like to change it up for variety, but not too often.

Awesome, I really like this one :) I look for the girl with a gun, and lo, I find Girls With Guns! ;)

Lol, well, the one I am using right now was supposed to just be a temporary image that I downloaded while at work, because I don't have access to my avatars on my home computer right now - but I do kind of like it, so maybe I'll keep it there for while. It's actually a rectangular image with the bottom part cut off by the forum, so if Teapot is successful in getting gets the taller avatars to work on the new forum software, it will show the entire image, then.

Lol, well, the one I am using right now was supposed to just be a temporary image that I downloaded while at work, because I don't have access to my avatars on my home computer right now - but I do kind of like it, so maybe I'll keep it there for while. It's actually a rectangular image with the bottom part cut off by the forum, so if Teapot is successful in getting gets the taller avatars to work on the new forum software, it will show the entire image, then.
I see what you mean:
ergo-proxy-wallpaper-8.jpg

Back