So What's Your Avatar Pic?

I really need to learn to draw a new one, obviously my name is some random idea for a superhero, one I'd like to put on a comic flipping the script on how someone sees a hero, alas I have no skill

A temporary placeholder until I can find/make something else - a yokai cat character I created last year when I was dabbling with the shape tools in Photoshop.

Think so? Cheers dude ^^
It's seriously good. I mean, it's your own original character for starters, so that's impressive.

I like how it's built from shapes and how it looks initially all neat and symmetrical, but then it has that lightly offset smile.

And I love the bell. You can almost hear it!

Want to change my avatar but it's a massive spoiler for Tokyo Ghoul: re. Hmm, how many people on here have actually read the manga and aren't up to date?

I haven’t but don’t really care about being spoilered on this one. I guess that means I don’t matter.

Here feels just like life sometimes...

I haven’t but don’t really care about being spoilered on this one. I guess that means I don’t matter.

Here feels just like life sometimes...
Yeah I get the feeling that it isn't one of the more popular manga on here which is a shame (I'd like to be wrong of course), and unless there's any objections I'll just change it and see what happens.

Not seen it. I don't really mind about spoilers personally, I'll still watch stuff, though I understand and respect other people's stance and I wouldn't personally spoil for others so... ^^

I've read Tokyo Ghoul but got too fed up to go with Tokyo Ghoul Re, so I don't mind the spoiler either.
It look me time to get into Tokyo Ghoul since I vastly preferred re initially, but I've slowly come to love both manga, I'd recommend re, though there's only two volumes worth of chapters legally available at the moment.

It look me time to get into Tokyo Ghoul since I vastly preferred re initially, but I've slowly come to love both manga, I'd recommend re, though there's only two volumes worth of chapters legally available at the moment.

I see you updated it!

Edit: beaten to the punch!

Back