So, what's for lunch?

My grandma made me a prawn stir fry for lunch today which was very shocking because I had no idea she even knew about anything other than roast dinner or salad/sandwich and it was very tasty! I was very thankful.

I made a beef and caufliflower casserole for dinner and it didn't look so good but was quite tasty in the end.

I'm at work at one of my remote sites today, and when I leave for home I will be stopping at a farm market/creamery just down the road from this office to get myself a snack for the drive home. I usually get a soft pretzel (they are quite large, about 8" in diameter) and/or a cup of hand-dipped salted caramel crunch ice cream... Mmm! There goes my diet! 🤤

plumcreek.jpg

Last edited:
I never thought I'd see the day when I'd witness a fellow human expressing love for asparagus. 'Tis a great day ;)

Just to even it out a bit... asparagus is also evil. When raw. So woody and... horrible.

Asparagus is my most favorite vegetable, along with spinach, collard greens and lima beans.

But I am more like a Tyrannosaurus, I'm a meat eater through and through - steer, pig, venison, turkey, chicken, in that order of favorite. And my steak needs to be bloody rare, so it's swimming in a pool of red on my plate. 🤤👍

yeah, I know, I'm quoting posts from the first page, but I saw asparagus and meat as the topic and couldn't resist....

Last edited:
I had a wonderful bowl of soup for my lunch today, for me it was to die for! I heated up a can of Campbell's Chunky Old Bay Seasoned New England Style Clam Chowder, but I doctored it up with an extra half-can of baby clams with the juice to make it the Clammy-est! Then I added even more Old Bay seasoning and lots of course-ground pepper on top, and stirred it in. Mmmm!

resize

oldbayclam.jpg

Last edited:
Back