So, what's for lunch?

Erm... I'm really sorry if I've annoyed you in some way I just really like pizza and was also lowkey hoping to make some pineapple on pizza jokes if it was pineapple. I had a meme in mind and everything!
I think ayase meant the post you quoted was a spam post (with also a double meaning about the Spam meat being put on a pizza - which I've never tried, but it does sound like it could be interesting) - that post has since vanished, so I guess it was a spam post after all! 😅

Anyway, I'm about to have some curry and rice (nothing fancy, just an M&S ready meal)

I think ayase meant the post you quoted was a spam post (with also a double meaning about the Spam meat being put on a pizza - which I've never tried, but it does sound like it could be interesting) - that post has since vanished, so I guess it was a spam post after all! 😅

Anyway, I'm about to have some curry and rice (nothing fancy, just an M&S ready meal)

Yeah it's ok he PM'ed me and explained it's all chill :)

I would class M&S food as inherently fancy :p I hope you enjoy your curry and rice :)

Here's the thing I baked today, it was good but I'll add more moisture somehow next time (cue Mary Berry jokes lol). Seriously though I live in perpetual fear of choking on dry foods and kept milk and water handy while eating. But I don't wanna undersell it too much it was actually pretty nice considering I didn't use a recipe :)

The ingredients were:

Two eggs, plain white flour, butter, a bit of milk, honey, walnuts and baking powder

Aww Honey, You Baked! (I Tried).jpg

Looks really good, but what the heck is it? I can't make it out, looks like there may be fried chicken or fish underneath all those sauces. Even a common dish over there in the UK can be a complete mystery to me over here... :)

Back