So, what's for lunch?

Went to pickup my daughter from college after she got back from her class trip to Iceland, and we stopped at the Bullfrog Brewery for lunch again. I ordered anther face-melter with a side of Garlic fries and also an extra container of their hot pepper sauce to take home with me - the one made with just Ghost, Viper, Scorpion, Habanero, and Jalepeno peppers. I took my own photos this time, although my burger wasn't stacked quite as high as the previous time - but I did put some of my extra sauce on the burger to make it even twice as hot, lol! My daughter ordered their Fish and Chips, you can see her tearing into her meal in the background...

facemelter.jpg

...and a photo of their bar and the copper kettles actively brewing in the front of the dining area...

bullfrogbar.jpg

copperkettles.jpg

Nice. On Thursday I went to a local OiSoi place and because I had a cold I decided to go for a Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Soup and it was so good. I even ordered a cold Bubble Tea lol. Other specs for the soup were some carrots and bean sprouts, some seasoning and beetroot type noodles.

IMG_20191031_121709.jpg
Very nice. Mine had pork scratchings on it and a soy sauce base. I also had some bubble tea earlier in the day-my choice of drink is matcha tea and grass jelly.

That's quite a plateful, dd!

Hmm, looking back at all the ramen bowls in the thread, I really want to get some real ramen like that - there is one ramen shop about 10 miles away in Lancaster (Pennsylvania), I'll have to make arrangements with my next-door neighbors (the ones who come over to watch anime all the time) for us to go there sometime soon.

Roast Pork with roast potatoes, boiled potatoes, carrots and turnip (mashed together) and broccoli with gravy.
image.jpg
For Dessert it's... Homemade Apple pie and Ice cream.
image.jpg

Back