So here has been to japan?

お帰りなさい、デビルさん!
Welcome back, Devil-san!

I'm still lurking here and eagerly awaiting your pictures if you still plan to upload them?

Bumping this thread because I'm finally going to Japan too in a few months! Flying to Osaka first, spending a couple of days there, then a few days in Kyoto before moving on Tokyo for a week. Can't wait!

If you end up in Osaka then I recommend going up the Abeno Harukas building (300 metres high) as it gives quite good views, I did it tonight as a impulse trip and it has been the best 1500 yen spent so far as it made me speechless, the city all lit up as far as the eyes could see :)

Which doesn't happen a lot.

Might need to buy another memory card for my camera, this touring holiday is good apart from long periods on the bus on highways with noise screens (can't see anything) or getting tunnel vision

Ath said:
Bumping this thread because I'm finally going to Japan too in a few months! Flying to Osaka first, spending a couple of days there, then a few days in Kyoto before moving on Tokyo for a week. Can't wait!
When are you going, Ath? I'm going to be over there for a couple of weeks in February with someone who's never been before and wouldn't mind some feedback on what you liked and didn't like doing for a first visit (whilst I have some good ideas, my personal routine out there now involves things like spending a lot of time in bookstores and riding trains for value, so I might need some options).

Back