Simulwatch schedule and suggestions list

Hi, folks. Just a heads-up that due in part to a seemingly unresolvable issue with site admin and moderation, I've taken the decision to start winding down my contribution to these forums. For starters, that means that I'll no longer be updating the opening post in this thread beyond the end of the Train to Busan simulwatch.

I'm planning to stick around for that one as a last hurrah.

Hi, folks. Just a heads-up that due in part to a seemingly unresolvable issue with site admin and moderation, I've taken the decision to start winding down my contribution to these forums. For starters, that means that I'll no longer be updating the opening post in this thread beyond the end of the Train to Busan simulwatch.

I'm sorry to hear that. This threads been a ton of fun :(

Where's the damn dislike button when you need it?

That is upsetting to hear (read?) dude... I'm a newbie here and I've found your posts essential reading, not forgetting the Eva love! Are you sure we can't convince you to change your mind? I'll throw in an Eva tamagotchi if that will help! Don't hold me to that though please heh.

That is upsetting to hear (read?) dude... I'm a newbie here and I've found your posts essential reading, not forgetting the Eva love! Are you sure we can't convince you to change your mind? I'll throw in an Eva tamagotchi if that will help! Don't hold me to that though please heh.

I've been trying to talk him out of it over the last few days, but he's been too stubborn to listen to me, either...

Last edited:
Hi again, folks. On this, the last day of the current Garden of Sinners simulwatch, just a quick update you let you all know that, for the foreseeable future, this thread will continue to be updated by me for the sake of our simulwatching. Here's to some more group viewing fun and discussion.

My heartfelt thanks for all your positive messages. ❤️

Back