Simulwatch schedule and suggestions list

Neil.T

Titan
Hi, folks. Just a quick reminder that our Train to Busan trilogy simulwatch starts tomorrow with the original live-action film of the same name. The link to the thread that'll be hosting it can be found in the opening post of this thread, under the list of Upcoming simulwatches, and there's still time yet to climb aboard if you fancy tagging along for the ride.

I've got my Blu-ray box set sitting right here, all ready for departure. Anyone else excited/scared yet? 😁😨

Geriatric hedgehog

Vampire Ninja
Just want to ask, what is the forums opinion on Boogiepop Phantom? this one is sounding interesting to me, and might be a cool blind buy during the sale.
I bumped it up my Funimation watchlist after the AL announcement and I'm loving it so far with the first quarter watched. As others have said, it has a very Lain feel to it (not just from the nineties aesthetic heh and the Funimation app upload seems to be of pretty bad quality unless I'm missing something... Hope the AL release is better). It seems relatively dense with its plotting that I feel we should add that to the next Halloween simulwatch list @Neil.T or @Lordhippos.

Vincentdante

Za Warudo
I bumped it up my Funimation watchlist after the AL announcement and I'm loving it so far with the first quarter watched. As others have said, it has a very Lain feel to it (not just from the nineties aesthetic heh and the Funimation app upload seems to be of pretty bad quality unless I'm missing something... Hope the AL release is better). It seems relatively dense with its plotting that I feel we should add that to the next Halloween simulwatch list @Neil.T or @Lordhippos.
I have such a backlog that I honestly wouldn't mind leaving it in the selophane for a whole year to simulwatch it lmao.

Girls with Guns

Combat Butler
We can dress like Ayuma when he transforms into a magical girl in Is this a Zombie lol

View attachment 21359

One of you guys can do Lugh from World's Finest Assassin - His dress goes well with Ayuma's hair bows...

FDe8saGXoAE2SWP