Simulwatch - Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water [final ep - 39]

Re: Simulwatch - Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water [current ep - 31]

The only part of the latter fillers I enjoyed at all was Jean singing to Nadia and predictably screwing up. I mean, going to that effort for a girl that ditched you for the first hunky guy she came across was... bizarre, but it seems Anno's male leads just cannot compare to their dominant female counterparts. Even in fillers he was not involved in the creation of. The rest of the musical stuff was filler WHHYYY, though. Just no.

I re-watched/reviewed Nadia recently, so can't go toe-to-toe with you insync people, but know this: the episode after the fillers is a return to form, with a strong nod towards the psychological emphasis Anno would later add to Evangelion. Nadia acts a lot like Shinji at one point. Interesting.

Ep 34.
Looks like the budget was running a bit low considering how much recycled material there was, under the guise of a musical episode. Though I was disappointed that King didn't get a song. To be honest I didn't pay too much attention to this episode, I was mostly messing around on my phone. At least tomorrow sees the return of the 'proper' episodes.
And just how big is the Gratan anyway? It's like a Tardis in there.

BanzaiJedi said:
Ep 34.
Looks like the budget was running a bit low considering how much recycled material there was, under the guise of a musical episode. Though I was disappointed that King didn't get a song. To be honest I didn't pay too much attention to this episode, I was mostly messing around on my phone. At least tomorrow sees the return of the 'proper' episodes.
And just how big is the Gratan anyway? It's like a Tardis in there.

I actually mentioned a few posts back that this wasn't supposed to be a recap/musical, but it turned out that way due to budget cuts. Incidentally, Anno and company used fake Korean aliases when they worked on that episode because they weren't thrilled with how it turned out. Case in point: did you notice in the credits for this episode the word "Kubo So So So So"? That's Hideaki Anno.

It also explains why the animation is slightly a bit better in this episode than the previous two. Outsourcing the animation to other studios in Japan and Korea was the reason why the show's quality dropped spectacularly during eps 23-34. I think this is the only one where Anno returned to do animation direction.

But yes, when episode 35 airs, the nightmare of the filler is all but completely gone. And a good thing, too. I hope you enjoy the final five episodes; they really ARE fantastic and literally act like the filler never happened. Incidentally, Anno was actually working on 35-39 while Higuchi basically handled 23-34. You'll see what I mean when you see 35.

Speaking of which, I should mention that, like episode 22, ep 35 is another episode where Anno does some experimenting with animation. Remember the stylized charcoal-style drawings during Electra's flashback scene? Well, Anno does something a little different for most of ep 35. Save for the opening and ending scenes, the episode is mostly animated in black and white with only the light of the Blue Water, and occasional crimson glows serving as color. There's even a richly illustrated bible story reference that serves as a long shot all the way down to our protagonists for one scene that, too, is in color.

Re: Simulwatch - Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water [current ep - 35]

Episode 35
The episode felt a little slow to start or maybe it was more that it wasn't really moving forward so much because quite a bit of it was recapping the little bit of story from the filler episodes.

I wonder if having Nadia describe her dream rather than showing it was a deliberate choice or a cost saving measure. I suppose it fits in with the perspective we mostly get, which is of the "normal" people following Nadia and seeing all this weird stuff that Nadia both understands and sees differently.

I did feel like I understood things a bit better once Nadia had explained a few of the details, although I'm still not sure on a few points. If Nadia is the ruler of Tartessos, I'm not sure why the other city (Red Noah) would try to take her to Atlantis to take charge. Maybe Nadia's Blue Water is the overall "Ruler" one and the others are subservient to it (I guess Nemo maybe had the one for Atlantis). I'm also still not entirely sure where Electra is supposed to be from. I might have to go back through things to figure it out if I don't have it by the end.

So Nadia is the legitimate ruler of Neo-Atlantis. I'm fairly sure the Neo-Atlantis connection with Tartessos was mentioned earlier (something about them overthrowing the ruler) but I guess this is what it all adds up to.

It's surprisingly noticeable that the characters are pretty much back to normal here. There are quite a few little moments that make the most of the characters, I was particularly fond of Jean and Grandis supporting Nadia. Sanson also had a few decent moments, including some comic relief that I thought was quite well done.

It turns out that the Blue Water does have a "slow fall" ability, mysterious blue gems are handy things to have.

The end scenes with the return to colour were quite good, it feels a bit more like we're getting back into the adventure too.

An ominous sound approaches at the end, we probably know what it means.

A pretty good episode really. I don't think it leapt immediately back to full strength but that would have been difficult since they had to get things back on track after the filler first.

Re: Simulwatch - Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water [current ep - 35]

Smeelia said:
Episode 35
The episode felt a little slow to start or maybe it was more that it wasn't really moving forward so much because quite a bit of it was recapping the little bit of story from the filler episodes.

It's surprisingly noticeable that the characters are pretty much back to normal here. There are quite a few little moments that make the most of the characters, I was particularly fond of Jean and Grandis supporting Nadia. Sanson also had a few decent moments, including some comic relief that I thought was quite well done.

Yes, it's obvious that the filler episodes didn't do a good job of portraying the characters' personalities accurately. Anno was in the director's chair for episode 35 onward, and honestly it shows.

There was hardly anything recapped from the filler except for eps 30 and 31. It's not surprising that eps 23-29 and 32-34 are not referenced. Those episodes were just pointless drivel.

Interesting trivia for those watching the dub: during the heartwarming scene where everyone sings "Happy birthday to Nadia", they don't actually sing that very song. Instead they do a made up "It's your birthday today" set slightly to "Silver Bells." I have to admit that at first I thought it was an odd choice, but given as they couldn't bring up enough cash to pay for the rights to use the song, it's understandable. Not that I minded either way. I was quite happy with this episode overall to care. Still, it IS interesting that the Japanese version has the song sung in "engrish."

Now in case anyone here reading this is wondering, yes, I do prefer dubs, especially ones that really click with me. Yes, I HAVE seen a couple of dubs that rubbed me the wrong way, but this isn't one of them. I admit it took me a few episodes to get used to the accents, but once I did and read Hairston's article, I became OK with it, and otherwise I just haven't really felt the need to see this show in Japanese. I just can't connect with Anime very well in its native language track. It's just my preference. Now this isn't to say that I haven't seen a few moments of the Japanese version of Nadia. On the contrary. There WERE parts I did find fascinating. I mentioned that I don't particularly like Marie's Japanese VA, but Captain Nemo and Gargoyle sounded solid. The VA for Sanson also had a lot of character, too. But this is not to disparage their dub counterparts, on the contrary. I wouldn't even say the Japanese version is better or worse, only different. Just because Akio Ohtsuka and Motomu Kiyokawa play Nemo and Gargoyle well doesn't mean that Ev Lunning Jr and David Jones don't do justice to them. On the contrary. I actually like both takes. The Indian accent Lunning uses is a good choice for the role, and while he may have started out as a bit stiff in the beginning, I think he gradually got better as he went along. Even Jones, who I had a bit of trouble with at first, really grew on me. Especially in the last four episodes. Toshiharu Sakurai plays Sanson well, but I honestly like Martin Blacker just a bit more; there's just something about his pompous British accent and character voice that I just find so darn appealing for this kind of character and appropriate. As far as the leads go, no offense to Yoshino Takamori or Noriko Hidaka; they both are fine, but I think it's just more fitting for their characters to be voiced by children, especially two kids who can act and who knew each other in real life. Meg and Nathan excel at both, although the latter did take some episodes to get his accent just right. Still, I thought the chemistry between them was excellent; I honestly wouldn't have known they were friends in real life until I read Hairston's interview.

I know some people may find it annoying that I talk about the dub, but I really am a huge fan of it and feel that it is, frankly, underrated. It pleases me to see people here giving it a chance. If some people don't like it and/or prefer the Japanese version, great. Opinions are opinions, and no one's opinion is better than another's. It's just that: opinions.

Re: Simulwatch - Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water [current ep - 36]

Episode 36
Something different about the OP this time, can't quite put my finger on it...

No recap at all in this one, which works quite well really.

It's interesting that Ayerton is only really around because of the filler but he's used quite well here as the outsider who has no idea what's going on.

I like the return to wacky antics combined with serious stuff and adventure. It's much better than the overly "cartoony" stuff in the filler, the comedy actually complements the other elements rather than undermining them.

I'm not sure if I just wasn't paying attention but I only noticed two Space Battleships and it seemed that Gargoyle's commander was implying there were four in total. Either that or one of them had three names (one for each "wing" maybe?).

I wonder if Nemo will get a chance to tell us how they escaped or if we'll never know for sure.

I really liked the bit where Gargoyle is the one shocked to see a barrier for a change. I wasn't sure about some of the faces Nemo made but other than that the rise of the New Nautilus was great fun.

The escalation in this show is kind of interesting, there's always a bigger bomb or a more super powered piece of ancient technology. Not to mention that the Atlanteans aren't just ancient people with powerful technology but they're actually aliens. There's nothing wrong with it but at the same time I'm not sure it's really necessary. I kind of liked the old days when it was a couple of groups battling each other with technology that was advanced for the time but not beyond what we can do today. That's not a complaint though, it's just interesting to think of the different ways the show could have gone.

I really enjoyed this episode, this show can be pretty good at basically non-stop action.

ep35
Immediately back to some great story.
It feels quite dark in the B+W scenes...
Blue Noah... "Blue"... ISWYDT...

This bit just needs to be quoted;
Nadia said:
What is there inside of myself that I can believe in, Grandis?
I'm selfish, and mean and always get the people I love into trouble.
I've always been a frightened little girl, always running away.
When I finally had the chance, I didn't say goodbye to the man I knew was my Father.
I hate myself. Truly HATE myself. There's nothing good in me.
I'm just a spoiled girl who's inherited the awful power of Atlantis.

Amazing delivery by the dub VA on that, and perhaps a glimpse into Anno's mind at the time... (Assuming he wrote as well as directed?)

Nadia said:
I'm not like any of you. I'm an alien being.
Jean, you must take a good look at me Jean. I'm not like you. I'm not an ordinary girl.
I make everyone unhappy and I will scatter unhappiness throughout the world someday.
If not me then my Father or Gargoyle. All by using the blue water.

Yikes I'm glad her fall wasn't the cliffhanger...

Jean's choice words pull Nadia back from the brink. I guess they didn't work on Anno...

An unknown sound acts as the cliffhanger though.

ep36
Well I guess the sound was Gargoyle's ships.
New uniform Electra?
Looks like the Nautilus crew is back.
New nautilus looks like an upgrade.
I like the music whilst all this is happening...
Nemo willing to sacrifice Nadia to kill Gargoyle...
Jean talks him round.
Looks like Nemo was not the only one working on upgrades.

Re: Simulwatch - Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water [current ep - 36]

msgeek said:
Amazing delivery by the dub VA on that, and perhaps a glimpse into Anno's mind at the time... (Assuming he wrote as well as directed?)

He DID direct episodes 35-39, but I'm not sure if he actually wrote it or not. My guess is he probably did, because during his tenure as a director, he basically discarded whatever scripts he was sent (literally, by shredding them) and did everything his own way. I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

The fact that Nadia is, this time, admitting her own faults and contemplating suicide shows that at this point she has moved beyond the stage of impulsively lashing out and openly explaining her problems. The fact that Jean also forgives Nadia for her suicide attempt as well as other unkind words she said to him shows what a genuinely nice person he truly is.

Yes, Meg Bauman was well cast as Nadia; and yes, her delivery on those two monologues are really powerful. It's a shame she hasn't done much voice acting lately; her performance as this title character is amazing. I also like the chemistry between her and Nathan Parsons (Jean). Parsons, for his part, gets to be a lot more soothing in his attempts to comfort Nadia ("You're not a bad person, you're just an ordinary girl who makes mistakes and acts selfishly, like we all do sometimes."). Seriously, that line really says it all about Jean's genuinely caring nature.

Re: Simulwatch - Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water [current ep - 30]

Still not quite up to speed yet, but I should be back on track before the end. I've skimmed the fillers and watched 30-31 though and I've been enjoying reading everyone's comments retroactively at least.

Smeelia said:
Episode 30
I'm not sure why Ayerton felt he had to steal the Gratan and basically kidnap Grandis just to propose to her. It's also possible he was trying to rape her, I'm really not sure what was going on there or what they were thinking.

I feel like the joke here should have been that Ayerton and Grandis get absolutely smashed on moonshine and decide to go for a joyride, but perhaps they couldn't get away with that in a family show.

Smeelia said:
I'm not entirely clear on what the difference between Tartessos and Atlantis is, I thought maybe Tartessos was either another name for Atlantis or another city/town just outside Atlantis. I'm pretty sure Electra said she was from Tartessos and that it was destroyed in an incident involving the Tower of Babel, which also seems to be what happened to Atlantis. I guess it'll be clearer if they do end up there or maybe I'm just missing something.

Was a bit confused by this also, but I was taking it to be that the Atlantean empire spread over much of the globe, with Tartessos simply being a significant city within that.

BanzaiJedi said:
The Atlantians backstory is fairly standard. They come from a ruined planetery system to the Earth and settle, then after a while end up using their advanced technology to destroy themselves. A typical story borne of the cold war.

Given that the show started in 1990, it might be interesting to try viewing the ending through that cold war analogy, when we get to it.

Some general thoughts on 23-31:

What I saw of the filler was pretty bad, but I did think there were a few interesting moments here and there. Specifically, Jean's dream sequence about the psychedelic turtle Nautilus thing was kind of neat, and I liked the first couple of flashbacks to Nadia's time in the circus (that last one not so much). I also thought Marie having Jean & Nadia dolls in 31 was rather sweet, but I'm a soft hearted old bastard, so whatever.

Didn't find the drop in animation quality all that noticeable, at least until 27 I think it was? Honestly, that one looked like it was somehow animated twenty years before the rest of the show. I don't think any of the characters were on model and it looked like one part of it was actually out of focus.

On a slightly unrelated note, I heard a clip of the Streamline dub too. Actually didn't mind Wendee Lee as Nadia, although the guy playing Jean sounded far too much like a grown man.

Re: Simulwatch - Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water [current ep - 30]

Professor Irony said:
On a slightly unrelated note, I heard a clip of the Streamline dub too. Actually didn't mind Wendee Lee as Nadia, although the guy playing Jean sounded far too much like a grown man.

Wendee Lee may be a talented actress, but as Nadia she doesn't really sound right, at least to my ears. There's something about her voice that sounds very breathy in quality and artificial. The European accent could have potentially worked, but unfortunately, it came across as quite distracting to me. If there's anyone I'd rather hear as Nadia, it's Meg. I personally think she does the better job all around.

Ardwright Chamberlain's French accent as Jean isn't as iffy as Nathan's accent was, but having him sound too distractingly old is a problem. Now I don't necessarily mind when certain teenage boys have deeper voices than their Japanese counterparts in the dubs. Vic Migonga as Edward in Fullmetal Alchemist steers around that problem, and while James van der Beek as Pazu WAS a curious choice, he still acted the part well and didn't sound too distracting IMO (plus age is not a major plot point in Laputa, so I was OK with it; besides Hamill as the bad guy rocks). With Ardwright, however, Jean is clearly supposed to be a fourteen-year-old who ages by about a year by the end of the show, and Ardwright doesn't convey that. The Streamline dub isn't awful; it does have its moments, but the leads ARE gravely miscast, and that is a serious problem. ADV/Monster Island, I think, did a much better job casting the leads. Parsons may be the least experienced of the cast, but there's a certain charm to it and otherwise he does the superior job as Jean overall.

Re: Simulwatch - Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water [current ep - 37]

Professor Irony said:
Was a bit confused by this also, but I was taking it to be that the Atlantean empire spread over much of the globe, with Tartessos simply being a significant city within that.
I guess that would be true but the Atlantean civilisation must have fallen into just a few remnants quite some time ago to have gone unnoticed by human civilisation for so long. Then the actual incidents in the cities must have happened more recently, at least the one that affected Electra (unless she's really a lot older than she looks). It would also imply that Neo-Atlantis grew quite fast, although I guess it's reasonably likely that the Atlanteans had a secret presence in human civilisation and Neo-Atlantis could just have used that and re-purposed it to their new plans.

I think there's a certain issue with being quite vague on some of the events and timeframe. They probably didn't want to be too specific so they could avoid being inconsistent but some of the story doesn't quite seem right and perhaps that's because they didn't precisely plan everything out. I don't know if there are any huge obvious issues but it can be a little distracting at times. I suppose the change to the planned number of episodes and such could also have had an effect.

Episode 37
The bad guys give Nadia one of those "our way is superior, we're the good guys really" speeches. At least Nadia called them out on it, the Atlanteans haven't exactly proven themselves to be better than humans.

Emperor Neo is Nadia's brother, I guess that makes sense. Nadia did say something about royalty being the only ones able to control the Blue Water (though that could be a propaganda thing, you never know with these monarchies). I thought there'd be a third Blue Water since there were three main cities/spacecraft, Neo only seemed to use the two (though maybe he keeps his separate for some reason).

It seems like there's a whole other story with the Atlanteans creating humans, they maybe should have just went with robots (although I guess that would have it's own potential issues). I wouldn't think the Atlanteans would really need slaves with their level of technology, though I guess their social development was probably quite poor (hence all the destruction).

Were there so many bible references before these episodes? It seems like there are quite a few here and I don't really remember it being mentioned so much before (at least not explicitly).

Gargoyle seemed surprised about Red Noah being at Atlantis but I thought they were tracking it. Maybe it's a side effect of pretending the filler didn't happen.

It seems odd to ask "England" to surrender by putting a white flag up in the capital of France. Were they expecting that to work (especially in a short time)? Gargoyle seemed upset that they hadn't surrendered but otherwise I'd have suspected he did it deliberately as an excuse to start blowing people up.

They had to have a "you don't have to follow me" bit and, of course, everyone does. It was kind of cool that Jean kept the hat, even if it was a little beat up.

We're setting off for the final showdown then. Well, maybe almost final depending on what happens in the next two episodes.

Re: Simulwatch - Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water [current ep - 37]

Smeelia said:
Were there so many bible references before these episodes? It seems like there are quite a few here and I don't really remember it being mentioned so much before (at least not explicitly).

Gargoyle seemed surprised about Red Noah being at Atlantis but I thought they were tracking it. Maybe it's a side effect of pretending the filler didn't happen.

It seems odd to ask "England" to surrender by putting a white flag up in the capital of France. Were they expecting that to work (especially in a short time)? Gargoyle seemed upset that they hadn't surrendered but otherwise I'd have suspected he did it deliberately as an excuse to start blowing people up.

They had to have a "you don't have to follow me" bit and, of course, everyone does. It was kind of cool that Jean kept the hat, even if it was a little beat up.

We're setting off for the final showdown then. Well, maybe almost final depending on what happens in the next two episodes.

There was the reference to Sodom and Gommorrah in episode 7 when Gargoyle was touring Nadia around his base.

Also, Noah's arc in episode 35.

Huh. I didn't really pick up on Gargoyle acting surprised about Red Noah as a case of the filler being forgotten.

I don't wanna tell you what happens in episodes 38-39, but hopefully you won't be disappointed.

Re: Simulwatch - Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water [current ep - 38]

Ep 35 & 36. ALL HAIL ANNO! This series is back to the standard we expect.

More biblical stuff. So as I understand it, Tartessos (sp?), Atlantis and Noah are three Arks designed to save animals and some of the Atlantian people from their Armageddon. After things settled down Atlantis was used as a makeshift city for thousands of years, until the civil war started between the royal family and the emperor, which resulted in the destruction of the Atlantis Ark's population. Presumably there was an Atlantian population in Tartessos as well, since Nadia was born there, but I don't recall any mention of what happened to them (maybe they all sided with Neo-Atlantis, it would explain where they get all that manpower from, though I'd be surprised if they just abandoned an entire city). It seems only Noah was unpopulated. I don't know, maybe I'm getting my facts confused. In any case, it's a story worthy of the future creator of Evangelion.

I find it interesting that in Nadia's story of the Arks, God is mentioned prominently. Could it be inferring that the Atlantians saw themselves as God-like (I can see Gargoyle believing that), or do they genuinely believe in a higher power? Some nice animation in that section.

Modified OP. We see the Nautilus 2 going into space. Could we finally be about to see where all that space titanium comes from?

I'm not convinced by Nemo's new hairstyle, but the uniforms are great. Speaking of which, Electra's uniform looks very similar to an Eva plug-suit.

Gargoyle has his viewscreens on the floor, and Nemo has his on the ceiling, creating an interesting effect when they chat. That's a theme that's run throughout the show, Gargoyle usually up in the air, and Nemo mostly down underground or underwater.

Gargoyle has space battleships, superweapons, incredible resources... and some ninja bodyguards. Because why not? :p Oh, and don't forget the gravity bomb. Again, because why not?

Episode 38 is awesome stuff. It's almost like Nadia becomes Star Wars or something, what with the skirmish between the two battleships. Anno really pulls out all the stops for this climactic showdown between the two titans as they go from one extreme move to another just to take each other down. This is good, juicy stuff.

That is, until we get to the throne room scene. I'm not saying that it's downhill from there, don't get me wrong, it's still a very much edge-of-your-seat finale. It's just that the nature of the throne room showdown at the end of this episode and the next one is a bit more "down-to-earth." Not that it's a bad thing. It's emotionally charged and powerful, and frankly, it's a damn good thing Nadia recovered when it did.

BanzaiJedi said:
I find it interesting that in Nadia's story of the Arks, God is mentioned prominently. Could it be inferring that the Atlantians saw themselves as God-like (I can see Gargoyle believing that), or do they genuinely believe in a higher power? Some nice animation in that section.
I think the implication was that the bible stories are an interpretation of actual events and that they were all related to the activities of the Atlanteans. So in that sense, the character of "god" in the bible would have referred to the Atlanteans (maybe specifically their ruler/rulers?).

Episode 38
I guess Nemo is maybe not technically any kind of trained military officer and this whole "air/space battle" thing is new to him but the tactics used here are kind of crazy. "Only a barrier can defeat a barrier", fair enough (only "X" can defeat "X" is becoming a theme). I'd have thought Nemo would have something of an advantage in that his vessel is designed for battle while Red Noah is more of a colony ship (even if it is huge and it's communication system alone is basically a superweapon). Their mobility proves useful but they delay in using it and then decide to ram the ship. Sure, the whole thing was cool but it was also kind of a little silly.

Still, when everything was looking grim and they had to ram the barrier to deploy their best hope and then later blow a hole to get the whole battleship inside Red Noah, those were both quite fun moments.

Everything with Grandis' crew was fun, as usual. Kind of sad to see the Gratan go though, it's been with them through so much. It was nice that Hanson got a moment to show off, although I'd rather he got to use some mad hacking skills or something.

Surely Electra's gun doesn't count as a barrier, it seems to manage to get through Gargoyle's barrier to hit him just fine (even if it does have extremely limited ammo, presumably because of the level of power it would need to break a barrier). Maybe Nemo meant "Only our barrier can defeat their barrier" earlier, that would make more sense. The other possibility is that Gargoyle forgot his barrier, though that seems unlikely (and it didn't look like Electra was a terrible shot). Electra should really have asked Jean to pass her his gun (or maybe brought spare ammunition/batteries or whatever).

On the subject of questionable tactics, the boarding party didn't seem to be thinking very far ahead. Jean got a gun but I'm not sure if Nemo remembered to bring one. Not that Gargoyle's plan to "stand in front of the armed intruders and taunt them" was great either.

Okay, so maybe the episode was a bit more theatrical than it needed to be but it was still fun and exciting. It maybe wouldn't have been as much fun if Nemo had just crippled the Red Noah and demanded Gargoyle's surrender. On the other hand, it could just as easily have led us to a similar situation since Gargoyle would still have Nadia hostage. I guess the way it happened does capture the idea of desperate heroes struggling against a seemingly unstoppable foe, at least.

ep37
"Space Battleship"... Now you're talking!
A giant... Adam... hmmm...
Failed "Experiments" lots of parallels to eva here.
A brother...
I can feel the tension building...

ep38
Explosions galore!
Well the tower is looking pretty screwed.
More explosions and the Graton is headed in!
Team rocket may be determined but that doesn't mean they are immune from incompetence.
Good choice of soundtrack at multiple points.
Nautilus is at the centre of a massive explosion.
Team rocket to the rescue...?
Nautilus enters Red Noah...
Nadia shoots Nemo. A well chosen action to demonstrate how under control she is given her aversion to hurting people.

A great couple of episodes. Setting up well for the finale.

If I talk anymore about Nadia at this point I'll be providing spoilers but I'm going to hold off on doing so, because I don't want to give it away. But yes, these final episodes are really good. Just what the doctor needed.

Nearly there, watched 35 & 36 this afternoon, will get 37 & 38 in tonight.

Just wanted to add in the passing that I was a little disappointed Nemo has not gained an eyepatch during the interim.

Back