Serial Experiments Lain singles collection competition

I prefered the idea of a DVD cover since there's more structure. A poster to me is just an image with a bit of text on it, and there's not as much scope to be creative unless you create the image yourself.

I had thought about a poster, but i reasoned that it would be more dificult to do the DVD case and would possibly show more of the series!

I like it Mutsumi. :)

What I'd do is keep the text to a minimum, and definitly don't cover up any of the Tachikoma's or that Laughing Man on the spine.

Kyoraki said:
Ryo Chan said:
well, here goes my effort

now if only photobucket didn't shrink it from it's 1280X1024 size :(
I believe it should read 'don't say 'lazy''

tiz a good point, i just copied the actual sheet music, so it's a mistake on their behalf (yes if you play the notes in the background u will get the song :D

i'll fix it later

Here is my entry- a Princess Resurrection wallpaper. I'll see if I can get the PNG version up later, as it's on the big side.

~huga

Edit: PNG is up ~huga.

OMG what a grass. I really hate people like that. Maybe we should have put some kind of disclaimer saying that all works featured in this thread are entirely for competition purposes only and stuff.

That sounds about right actually, i think the best thing to do is have chaos look into it, and sort it out. It maybe best to remove the images for the time being, but i can't say for sure. Basically, as soon as chaos gets online, i'll force him to look into this topic and sort this out.

Arbalest said:
That sounds about right actually, i think the best thing to do is have chaos look into it, and sort it out. It maybe best to remove the images for the time being, but i can't say for sure. Basically, as soon as chaos gets online, i'll force him to look into this topic and sort this out.

while we're at it, lets ban all the avatars and video links we have on here too

oh and u need to type TM after ever show's name

Topic can be deleted after we choose the winner if this is a problem. And also, if that's the case, the whole internet should be brought down, as I don't beleive everyone who posts a picture of a show have express permission to do so...

Can't see twitter now, but I do have a certain someone's phone number I could call and check if this is cool.

Back