Serial Experiments Lain singles collection competition

Well here is mine again
dvdboxart.png

Oh FFS, this is ridiculous. It isn't like we are passing these covers off as real... i mean most of these companies couldn't make covers this good even i they tried!

Fudce said:
I kept the BBFC rating, DVD Region Code, and DVD Video logos on my coverart since while they are logos, they aren't company logos.

If you want me to remove those too, just let me know.
I believe this is cool. Worst case scenario I receive another email I hurry to choose a winner for this one and never ever try to have creative competitions again.

Olio8O said:
I'm not going to repost mine - not because I don't understand the problem, I perfectly accept Manga's (and any other company's) stance on this, but its kind of sucked the fun out of it for me.
Hokum said:
Oh FFS, this is ridiculous. It isn't like we are passing these covers off as real... i mean most of these companies couldn't make covers this good even i they tried!
I know how you feel. I've felt gutted to have to do that, but I also understand their point on this. Having being fooled into buying bootleg before, I can understand the companies for not wanting their logos in stuff like that.

It's Hunni from Host Club on one of the calenders a few years ago. I've modified it a bit, lightened it and got rid of some of the text. Obviously the squares and stuff like that are added by me.

Yeah, that got way out of hand, I basicly linked to it saying "This is in the name of getting a boxset, sorry manga" jokingly and and things exploded from there.

Remind me to never say "with appolgies to X" ever again because mannors leads to wars.

Conan-san said:
Yeah, that got way out of hand, I basicly linked to it saying "This is in the name of getting a boxset, sorry manga" jokingly and and things exploded from there.

Remind me to never say "with appolgies to X" ever again because mannors leads to wars.
Tell me the truth, your plan was to get me to remove all images and annoy some people so they wouldn't re-post their entry and increase your chances to win?
=P

Anyway just joking. I don't believe your evil.

chaos said:
Conan-san said:

Tell me the truth, your plan was to get me to remove all images and annoy some people so they wouldn't re-post their entry and increase your chances to win?
=P

just 80% evil ;)

Ryo Chan said:
chaos said:
Conan-san said:

=P

just 80% evil ;)
Chaotic-Neutral, thank you. If I had wanted to do that and get away with it, I would have not mentioned that I had had no intention for it to get like this.

I wanted to present a fantasy Scinario that would never happen because Toei are assholes, that is all.

Yey for extend time. Btw chaos I was wonder how long does take for people to receive their prizes, because i still havent gotten my prize yet from the quiz competition :(

11adh8m.jpg

Makson said:
Yey for extend time. Btw chaos I was wonder how long does take for people to receive their prizes, because i still havent gotten my prize yet from the quiz competition :(
I'd have guessed that by now you would have received it. I'm not the one that actually post them, but I'll see if something happened to them. I'm afraid though that it might have got lost in the post, if that's the case I'll see if we can get a replacement, but I can't promise anything though.

chaos said:
I'd have guessed that by now you would have received it. I'm not the one that actually post them, but I'll see if something happened to them. I'm afraid though that it might have got lost in the post, if that's the case I'll see if we can get a replacement, but I can't promise anything though.

Ahh was really hoping to receive the dvd, if nothing can be done about it then thanks anyway at least i was a winner. I wonder whos won this competition.

Makson said:
Ahh was really hoping to receive the dvd, if nothing can be done about it then thanks anyway at least i was a winner. I wonder whos won this competition.
Most staff has voted, we are waiting a couple more votes to close this up. Apologies for the delay. These art based competitions are way more troublesome than simply picking someone randomly.

Back