Rui and Tachi bicker about a moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it wasn't that jesus was son of god, more like an alien from space that appeared, sheppards went to see it. a lady was pregnated like something out of ridley scotts Alien and the next thing we know a book is written, the publishers couldn't pass it because it was too far fetched so they made the author change it to a human, son of god and could perform miracles (when really he wandered round eating brains)

wow.... i feel even more festive too.
cheers Zin ;)

Or stupid enough to blow themselves up. 1 out every 2 bombers fail to kill anyone else than themselves. Shows you how Incompitent these fupping terrorists are.

Well when your recruitment video lasts only 2.6 minutes instead of the intended 26minutes you know your onto a winning thing

Ok, I was going to reply when I got home from work but this thread became very strange, very quickly. All friends again now.

R

AironicallyHuman said:
Maybe white people are naturally smarter?... It's worth thinking about, I feel.)
There was a sociologist/psychologist or someone who believed in Genetic something-something, and after a little bit, he was thrown off a cliff. There's various arguments why it wouldn't be true; first and foremost being there is no clear way to measure IQ -- is the skill of an artist or a writer any less bright than that of a scientist? Even if you are skilled in a field, perhaps your not socially smart. Or even, you can be smart and use your skills for a life of crime instead. There's the stuff about black people, on a whole, get raised into more poorer families and broken areas than whites. Schools aren't going to be as good, and alternatively, a life building up the crime ladder would be more fulfilling. It's still smarts though.

Erm, yeah. I forgot a lot of the good stuff.

I think you meant to say something about black people running fast, and then wait for someone to point out your deliberate ironic "more poorer" comment in the middle of a post about smarts.

Rui said:
Ok, I was going to reply when I got home from work but this thread became very strange, very quickly. All friends again now.

R

:lol: you need to remember that this part of the forum also houses the general convo thread, political subjects and areas where people would normally be offended are talked about in here as normal gossip, the only one who got abit annoyed about it was you, just chill rui, there might be conflicting arguments, but the next minute someone will add a completely random post that changes everything.

:)

Tachi- said:
Rui said:

R

:lol: you need to remember that this part of the forum also houses the general convo thread, political subjects and areas where people would normally be offended are talked about in here as normal gossip, the only one who got abit annoyed about it was you, just chill rui, there might be conflicting arguments, but the next minute someone will add a completely random post that changes everything.

:)
No, mine was random, but it didn't change a damn thing... :p

I think Tachi's just wanting to post articles that somehow will liven up the board. Comments only come in an orderly fashion, like elderly ladies at a post office, replying with "I remember reading that" and so forth. All I can say Tachi is that you should have listened to Foamy. WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN TO FOAMY!?1!!111one.Plus have you forgotten about the IRA and Scientologists'? I've said my piece now I wash my hands on the whole matter

Zin5ki said:
AironicallyHuman said:
75 million years ago, a galactic tyrant named Xenu solved the overpopulation problem of his 76-planet federation by transporting the excess people to Earth, chaining them to volcanoes, and dropping H-bombs on them.
A spaceman came traveling on his ship from afar.
'Twas light years of time since his mission did start.
And over a village he halted his craft,
And it hung in the sky like a star…

I'm starting to warm to this year's festivities.

Merry Christmas!
hamburg3.jpg

Tachi- said:
areas where people would normally be offended are talked about in here as normal gossip

Yeah Rui, geez, everyone who posts here is either depraved or has extreme views. How dare you get offended!

;)

On Topic:

ilmaestro said:
This thread no longer has its welcoming and wholesome feeling.

This post is Ilmaestro referring to the thread Tachi- owns, the General Conversation thread

Tachi- said:
areas where people would normally be offended are talked about in here as normal gossip

not random enough, chaz that was just disturbing. nobody wants to see grease lol.

Aion's post had me as a tyranical guy with aliens and america in the 1960's thats truly random lol

on topic/ off topic, [removed as censor bypasses are also not covered by free speech - R] you spyro, thats the last time i trust a welshman

and anyway, for those who didn't know otaku hit this nail on the head. i said to arby on the chat one day last week that the forums where too quiet and that troubled me so i decided to kick up some fuss and in the end claim it was all a laugh.

it's been a plan from the beginning, and it worked.

And otaku, i do listen to foamy, but foamy lacks the idea and intelligence to pull off a stunt like this. it got the most of the forum interested and it'd a damn more interesting than it has been since voddas left.

Godot said:
Tachi- said:
on topic/ off topic, * you spyro, thats the last time i trust a welshman

I might just quote you so you can understand what I meant in my post;

Tachi- said:
in the end claim it was all a laugh.

I was jus' joshin' bro.

i know, but i'd wanted to say that for a while so it seemed a better time than any lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back