Overseas Rightstuf Xmas Sale 2016

I sent Rightstuf a message on Facebook last night to check when the sale was going to finish. They didn't give an exact day what they said was "all I can tell you right now is that you have until mid-ish-December"

OK thanks for the confirmation. Already made one, uh rather large, order in the sale. But i think i'll make another one, as i really would like to have the two Chaika seasons.

I can confirm this to be true, I contacted Rightstuf and they stated it would end at midnight central standard time on December 18th.

Thanks for the heads up, already put my order in a few days ago, but it's hard to know what to do when there was a possibility the sale might continue with even more items being added.

Indeed, it's now time to decide what anime to prioritise getting now and which series' can wait, whilst keeping the total under $120 ideally (I'm still waiting on my first order to arrive so that could cost me extra in fees too)
Edit: ordered Chobits Blu Ray, good luck girl Limited edition and the SAVE edition of Shiki

Last edited:
Only got two releases this time: Little Busters Refrain (blu-ray) and Nisekoi S1 Volume 2 blu-ray (glad I decided to get it since it may have gone OOP)

Found out when this sale ends.

"It's nearing the end of the year, but we're not done yet!

It's The BEST OF 2016 SALE! Lots of happy customers have bought, and enjoyed, these items, so why haven't you? Don't get left out in the cold - check out THE FULL LIST of The Best of 2016: http://rsani.me/best2016

*Sale ends 12/26/2016 at 11:59 pm CST - Some items have limited quantities"

Back