1. Welcome to the new Anime UK News forums! Please view this thread for more information regarding your account and the forums. If you can't log in, your password has been blanked and will need to be reset.
    Dismiss Notice

Overseas Rightstuf Xmas Sale 2016

Discussion in 'Anime Industry Discussion' started by NormanicGrav, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Buzzkillington

Buzzkillington Stand User

So I got an email saying that today was the last day items would be added to the sale...no Fate/Zero boxes ;_; oh well.

2. Rosencrantz

Rosencrantz Death Scythe

Sucks a little, but at least I know what I can order now, rather than waiting just in case.

3. bailey1985

bailey1985 Adventurer

I sent Rightstuf a message on Facebook last night to check when the sale was going to finish. They didn't give an exact day what they said was "all I can tell you right now is that you have until mid-ish-December"

4. crashmatt

crashmatt Hunter

so about 2-3 days then

5. Blaize

Blaize School Idol

Weird I thought they said on the site that the sale ends on the 27th

6. NormanicGrav

NormanicGrav Hai Hai Grav desu Moderator

The daily new additions have stopped aside from bundles and one-day deals.

The entire sale will end on December 27th.

7. bailey1985

bailey1985 Adventurer

Where did you get the 27th date for it finishing from?

8. NormanicGrav

I can't remember where, they usually end on the last week of December I know that.

9. NormanicGrav

I take back what I said, it seems the sale may be ending by the end of this week.

10. HWR

HWR Dandy Guy, in Space

I can confirm this to be true, I contacted Rightstuf and they stated it would end at midnight central standard time on December 18th.

Rosencrantz likes this.
  11. Stiivun

Stiivun Hunter

OK thanks for the confirmation. Already made one, uh rather large, order in the sale. But i think i'll make another one, as i really would like to have the two Chaika seasons.

HWR likes this.
  12. Rosencrantz

Rosencrantz Death Scythe

Thanks for the heads up, already put my order in a few days ago, but it's hard to know what to do when there was a possibility the sale might continue with even more items being added.

13. HWR

HWR Dandy Guy, in Space

Indeed, it's now time to decide what anime to prioritise getting now and which series' can wait, whilst keeping the total under $120 ideally (I'm still waiting on my first order to arrive so that could cost me extra in fees too)
    Edit: ordered Chobits Blu Ray, good luck girl Limited edition and the SAVE edition of Shiki

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  14. AbZeroNow

AbZeroNow Completely Average High School Student

Only got two releases this time: Little Busters Refrain (blu-ray) and Nisekoi S1 Volume 2 blu-ray (glad I decided to get it since it may have gone OOP)

15. Caren-O

Caren-O Completely Average High School Student

I was just checking Rightstuf's latest sale (they're having a Best of... sale) and the Fate/Zero boxes are on sale.

Buzzkillington likes this.
  16. Buzzkillington

Buzzkillington Stand User

Thanks for the heads up, can't see when that sale ends but hope it lasts til payday at the very least....

17. Caren-O

Caren-O Completely Average High School Student

Found out when this sale ends.

"It's nearing the end of the year, but we're not done yet!

It's The BEST OF 2016 SALE! Lots of happy customers have bought, and enjoyed, these items, so why haven't you? Don't get left out in the cold - check out THE FULL LIST of The Best of 2016: http://rsani.me/best2016

*Sale ends 12/26/2016 at 11:59 pm CST - Some items have limited quantities"

18. HWR

HWR Dandy Guy, in Space

My first RS sale order arrived today customs free! Hope everyone else's does too:)

19. NormanicGrav

Congrats, considering I ordered two Aniplex sets together I'll get hit by customs heh.

20. My first RS parcel snuck through too. The next one contains Aniplex though...