Revenge of the Simulwatch!

I recently watched lain, so.....on one hand I'm not sure my head could take it, but then again a re watch may make me understand it a bit more :p

I don't think skype would be practical really. Based on past experience, people tend to watch things at different times during the day and trying to organise a regular slot for getting everyone in the same conversation would probably be very difficult.

It was a long time ago now, but after Kino's Journey, Lain was the second most popular choice back when we were asking people what they fancied. Not that I'd object to doing a film or an OAV either.

Something short might be a good bet, I kept an eye on this thread last time but it seemed clear during Kino that everyone was busy.

Perhaps a longer series could be done 3 eps a week, say watch in your own time mon-fri, discussion starts sat and can continue onwards but with the next round of 3 eps set to be watched from that monday on.

what about

baccano
romeo x juliet
the count of monte cristo

i want to watch these series again but it be awesome if someone would watch it with me or we have a simulwatch.

what about giant robo thats 6 episodes long and a awesome series the story is supreb

I say start with a movie or a short series, like Gunsmith Cats, which is only 3 episodes long (Not suggesting we watch GSC, but it was the first short series that popped into my head), then we can move on to longer series when everyone has more time.

Also, the shorter it is the more people will participate.

Back