Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jayme said:
Cloverfield 9.5/10

It lost a .5 due to the fact that the movie is NO WHERE near as epic at home, It was expected, anyway, -__-

Aw, I'm disapointed that it's not as awesome at home :/ Oh well, I'll still be getting the DVD without doubt!

Appleseed Ex Machina 9/10.

Good story uncomplicated and not in the way (not a great story), great action, well thought out set and character design. Just something not quite right about the animation. I think if they are going for realistic a little more shading and toning would be better.

hitman

9/10

awesome; made me start replaying the games again; i didn't think olyphant had it in him, but he did well, and the female/love interest didn't interfere with the action/character either.

kurosaki86 said:
hitman

9/10

awesome; made me start replaying the games again; i didn't think olyphant had it in him, but he did well, and the female/love interest didn't interfere with the action/character either.

Totally agree, watched the movie on nightshift at work, as soon as I got home the next day I re-installed Hitman Blood Money as I just had to play it. Brilliant movie and keeps the games feel for planning out each level. 9/10

Scooby Doo 2 : Monsters unleashed

6/10

Some bits were funny but it didn't have my favourite villian Blackbeard the pirate

School For Scoundrels on sky.

3/10

Duuno maybe i didnt get it but for a comedy it wasnt very funny. Also after about 20minutes you could tell the ending exactly:(

silent hill was pretty decent aswell but maybe thats because the people who made it were actually part of the crew so if something wasnt right they called it:)

Pan's Labyrinth - 9/10

A lot better than I thought it would be. A shame the subtitles were slightly out-of-sync in a few places.

ryuzaki said:
Pan's Labyrinth - 9/10

A lot better than I thought it would be. A shame the subtitles were slightly out-of-sync in a few places.

Pan's labyrinth is awesome! Chronos is awesome! Devil's backbone is awesome! all in all, Guilermo Del toro movies are awesome - except for the odd ones spoken in english =/

The Grudge - 7/10

No where near as scary as my friends made it out to be and I've herd the original is much better for a good spook. Though I will confess, I did jump at the part where Yoko opens the attic door and looks up...

Bluedragon said:
silent hill was pretty decent aswell but maybe thats because the people who made it were actually part of the crew so if something wasnt right they called it:)

Silent Hill is easily the best game-movie conversion, and without a dount the most loyal conversion. Pretty obvious considering the director was a gamer and huge fan of the series.

Annnnnyways - 10,000BC - 4/10 only good for the special effects.

ryuzaki said:
Pan's Labyrinth - 9/10

For me, Pan's Labyrinth is a definite 10/10! It's a superb movie!

Bluedragon said:

I agree; the Silent Hill movie was good!

superbad - as the title says... I'm not really sure why I get this kind of films, when I know I won't like them =(

4/10

Southland Tales - 5.5/10

I so wanted to love this film, i even bought all the prequel graphic novels before. It was just a mess, maybe on a second viewing it will improve but i just expected so much more. The graphic novels are so much better :(

chaos said:
superbad - as the title says... I'm not really sure why I get this kind of films, when I know I won't like them =(

4/10

Superbad is funny!! me and all my mates go out for a lads night out, then around 2am lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back