Rate the last anime you watched out of 10

WMD

Dragon Knight
Heh, after watching cyber city oedo, I am now all for watching entertaining ott sweary dubs, another added to the list, sigh...
Have you seen Panty and Stocking? It was made after the creators saw Drawn Together and found it hilarious. Its rude crude and often offensive for the sake of it. The style is like grown up Power Puff Girls. It's another where the English dub is definitely the way to watch it!

Neil.T

Shinki
Have you seen Panty and Stocking?
. . .
It's another where the English dub is definitely the way to watch it!
I can vouch for that too. Just swearing in English might be hilarious to a Japanese audience, but it's not enough for us English speakers, so the dub has to reach a little further and comes up with some cracking ad-libs.

@Geriatric hedgehog:
FYI, Panty & Stocking is a Gainax show. It's basically them having a go at making an American adult cartoon.

Geriatric hedgehog

Dandy Guy, in Space
Have you seen Panty and Stocking? It was made after the creators saw Drawn Together and found it hilarious. Its rude crude and often offensive for the sake of it. The style is like grown up Power Puff Girls. It's another where the English dub is definitely the way to watch it!
I can vouch for that too. Just swearing in English might be hilarious to a Japanese audience, but it's not enough for us English speakers, so the dub has to reach a little further and comes up with some cracking ad-libs.

@Geriatric hedgehog:
FYI, Panty & Stocking is a Gainax show. It's basically them having a go at making an American adult cartoon.

Heheh yes it's on my Amazon wishlist and Amazon coincidentally reminded me to buy it just last week! May put in the order after payday heh.