Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

If you follow me on Twitter, you'll know blu-rays just get piled up as and where I can find space.
IMG_6899.JPGIMG_6900.JPGIMG_6901.JPGIMG_6902.JPGIMG_6903.JPGIMG_6904.JPGIMG_6905.JPGIMG_6906.JPGIMG_6890.JPGIMG_6891.JPG

Not pictures are the following:
Hanayamata blu-ray
Dragon Ball Z Season 1 blu-ray
Barefoot Gen. 1&2 blu-ray
Sweet Blue Flowers blu-ray
Yusibu blu-ray
New Game season 1 blu-ray
Amagami blu-ray
Speed Racer blu-ray
Himouto Umaru-chan PE
Kase-san music video ONA
Gundam The Origin 1-3, 5, and 6 CEs.
Your Name JP CEdoe
A silent Voice JP CE
Additional Your Name steelbook
Additional Your Name DE

If you follow me on Twitter, you'll know blu-rays just get piled up as and where I can find space.
View attachment 5450View attachment 5451View attachment 5452View attachment 5453View attachment 5454View attachment 5455View attachment 5456View attachment 5457View attachment 5458View attachment 5459

Not pictures are the following:
Hanayamata blu-ray
Dragon Ball Z Season 1 blu-ray
Barefoot Gen. 1&2 blu-ray
Sweet Blue Flowers blu-ray
Yusibu blu-ray
New Game season 1 blu-ray
Amagami blu-ray
Speed Racer blu-ray
Himouto Umaru-chan PE
Kase-san music video ONA
Gundam The Origin 1-3, 5, and 6 CEs.
Your Name JP CEdoe
A silent Voice JP CE
Additional Your Name steelbook
Additional Your Name DE
So you've only got a little bit of anime then?
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I have now finished moving! My anime collection has, of course, moved with me, and it looks much the same as before, with a couple of additions, and subtractions
45093677905_9d8541f969_b.jpg

As it turns out, despite the move, I actually still have no more room for shelving, so this is all I've got for the foreseeable future. With this in mind, in an attempt to claw back some space, I've put all my DVDs in storage, apart from the ones I haven't seen yet, and once I've seen them, they'll be joining the others. This will hopefully buy me some time so I can figure out a better long term solution.

45093087025_834130e60e_b.jpg

One upside with this new house is that I have a second room to put my TV in! I have a couch and a proper TV stand now and everything, which I'm just thrilled about. I was miles away from my TV before, so to be right in front of it is genuinely great and makes it feel twice as large! I was thinking about getting a newer, bigger TV, but now I'm close to it, it seems rather unnecessary.

I have now finished moving! My anime collection has, of course, moved with me, and it looks much the same as before, with a couple of additions, and subtractions

As it turns out, despite the move, I actually still have no more room for shelving, so this is all I've got for the foreseeable future. With this in mind, in an attempt to claw back some space, I've put all my DVDs in storage, apart from the ones I haven't seen yet, and once I've seen them, they'll be joining the others. This will hopefully buy me some time so I can figure out a better long term solution.

One upside with this new house is that I have a second room to put my TV in! I have a couch and a proper TV stand now and everything, which I'm just thrilled about. I was miles away from my TV before, so to be right in front of it is genuinely great and makes it feel twice as large! I was thinking about getting a newer, bigger TV, but now I'm close to it, it seems rather unnecessary.
Shame that Pokémon blu ray didn't get lost in the move 😏

Maybe replacing your units with larger shelving, or more shelves above your collection. Or you could just use the additional room to store more anime 😺

In the spirit of this forum I will show of my humble collection.

IMG_20181221_193410_resized_20181221_073633783.jpg

Nadesico (soon to be upgraded to blu-ray through christmas sale at Anime Ltd), Bubblegum Crisis, Nerima Daikon Brothers (used to have US imports until this came out), Cowboy Bebop and Red Ash from the ill fated kickstarter (anime turned out quite good though).

IMG_20181221_193422_resized_20181221_073634061.jpg

On my shelf I have Dirty Pair Flash, Lupin the movie as I lovingly call it, Zone of the Enders Idolo, Excel Saga + Puni Puni Poemi, some Ghibi (Princess Mononoke and Ponyo), Tenchi Muyo, Chobits and the Persona 3 movie collection from last years AL christmas sale.

Not shown is my Dragonball yellow box collection from Manga Entertainment.

IMG_20181221_194140_resized_20181221_074224049.jpg

Bonus pic from my Berserk collection. (with some Nintendo Wii / U games sneaking in)

In the spirit of this forum I will show of my humble collection.

View attachment 6230

Nadesico (soon to be upgraded to blu-ray through christmas sale at Anime Ltd), Bubblegum Crisis, Nerima Daikon Brothers (used to have US imports until this came out), Cowboy Bebop and Red Ash from the ill fated kickstarter (anime turned out quite good though).

View attachment 6232

On my shelf I have Dirty Pair Flash, Lupin the movie as I lovingly call it, Zone of the Enders Idolo, Excel Saga + Puni Puni Poemi, some Ghibi (Princess Mononoke and Ponyo), Tenchi Muyo, Chobits and the Persona 3 movie collection from last years AL christmas sale.

Not shown is my Dragonball yellow box collection from Manga Entertainment.

View attachment 6234

Bonus pic from my Berserk collection. (with some Nintendo Wii / U games sneaking in)
SHELVES cap'n, shelves, that's what it looks like when you look after your berserk collection, instead of jamming it into an old Amazon box. Then again we need a berserk collectors box

WOW! I've never seen anything like that! How long have you been collecting Anime? 50 Years? :oops:
It makes my one shelf anime collection look very tiny in comparison!

I’ll post an update on my collection at some point, having a massive sort out of my room before I go back to University so things may be moved around again.

Once I've received the rest of my items from the 12 Days sales I'll post my collection.

But for real when I think my collection is too big I always refer to Denny's collection to reassure myself that I collect at a healthy amount. I can't imagine watching all of that.

It took a year to upgrade to blu ray, so not that long.

I'm still waiting for these plus the world god only knows complete collection and trickster complete collection

Must be a die-hard anime collector hey? I'd love to have the money and the space for all that anime! :)
You must've not have the rule I have when buying anime - if I can stream it on Crunchyroll (which I generally have an active subscription for) I won't buy it. Saves on space you know?

No wonder I see you around here a lot, you surely must have one of the biggest collections of anyone here.

Must be a die-hard anime collector hey? I'd love to have the money and the space for all that anime! :)
You must've not have the rule I have when buying anime - if I can stream it on Crunchyroll (which I generally have an active subscription for) I won't buy it. Saves on space you know?

No wonder I see you around here a lot, you surely must have one of the biggest collections of anyone here.

I suppose I'm just good at saving.
Also I don't even have broadband, whats the point when I order so much anime.

Collection wise there's always more anime to get, so its always growing. 😸

that is a seriously impressive collection I however dont have that much room so always having to filter through stuff i know I will rewatch vs stuff that doesnt have long term appeal

Back