Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

i envi the dude with all that space i got a hell load a anime but yours looks like a mini library you luck son of a gun
ok but 1 question for all of you
how many do you have in series and movie altogether

animefreak17 said:
i envi the dude with all that space i got a hell load a anime but yours looks like a mini library you luck son of a gun

Presumably that is directed at myself...

One day I shall count it all again. At present, all I can say is that each unit pictured is designed to hold 350 standard size DVD cases. Four of those plus the load on top, plus accounting for the greater DPI (discs per inch of shelf space) of the many boxsets makes me think over 2000 discs is fairly realistic a guess.

Mutsumi said:
animefreak17 said:

Presumably that is directed at myself...

One day I shall count it all again. At present, all I can say is that each unit pictured is designed to hold 350 standard size DVD cases. Four of those plus the load on top, plus accounting for the greater DPI (discs per inch of shelf space) of the many boxsets makes me think over 2000 discs is fairly realistic a guess.
i think i might have near the same number of series as you but some of your dvds aren't anime i can see friends for one. however its an amazing collection
you know that dude from hot fuzz where he opens the door to his action movies............ i wish i had a room like that for my collection

For me, that room is my living room. However, thanks to the ever-growing collection, the anime may soon be moving upstairs, as the living room cannot accomodate any more shelves.

you've got draonball i thought draonball was region 1
and you got one piece nice one.
i asum that you've got a dvd cleaner
as soon as i can il take photos of mine k

Mutsumi said:
No DVD cleaner, but I do have a multi-region player.
i only have my ps3 to play my dvds
if i run out of room il make some new shelfs on my wall
what make is your dvd player and where and how did you get it i want one so i can get one piece and draonball and others

Mutsumi said:
It was a £30 Toshiba one from Currys. :)
dude if you was here right now id kiss ya. thanks so much do you have any idea how many years iv been trying to figure out how and where to get a multi dvd player. now if i go i go to currys tomorrow and have a look and get one i can finally get the draonball series and one piece thanks again your a right star

animefreak17 said:
you've got draonball i thought draonball was region 1
and you got one piece nice one.
i asum that you've got a dvd cleaner
as soon as i can il take photos of mine k
Living in region 2 does not mean you have a TV that can't take NTSC (all HD TVs have to) and can't just buy a multi region/ region switchable player.

I'd have given up on buying anime if I didn't import from R1. I'd just look through Amazon in about '07 go "oh, so nothing I want to buy/ has been recomended to me to watch has come out here, why should I care" and would have gone to only watching fansubs.

animefreak17 said:
Mutsumi said:
It was a £30 Toshiba one from Currys. :)
dude if you was here right now id kiss ya. thanks so much do you have any idea how many years iv been trying to figure out how and where to get a multi dvd player. now if i go i go to currys tomorrow and have a look and get one i can finally get the draonball series and one piece thanks again your a right star

Check the Curry's website, then put the model number of the player you want into google followed by region hack. If you can make it multiregion, one of the results will tell you how.

Back