Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

Do I rewatch stuff? Occasionally. I've watched Sound of the Sky at least 3 times from beginning to end since I got it, for example.

More often than not though, I end up rewatching the first disc, then not rewatching any more (no idea why).

il depends really

il rather rewatch to-

past the time til i go to my paper rounds the watch something new after when i get back.

rewatch my favourite series trigun, ave, cowboy bebpop, tenchi, fma, lucky fruits, basket ect ect ect because i really enjoy watching them.

if its a long series E.G. bleach if iv watched seasons 1 to 6 and i brought season 7 i rewatch the hole series over again to watch season 7

if i dont have anymore backlogs which is unlikely

if its a fan service anime

if i haven't seen them in ages

if a new series e.g. fma brotherhood il watch the old series (fma original) (2003) something like that.

depends really

can anyone confirm how is the gungrave box?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gungrave-Collec ... 38&sr=1-72

For its price, i suppose it must be something nice.

Anyone has the soul eater box so we can see how it looks? plus house of the five leaves. I wanna buy them but i would like to see them first to see if the price matches their looking. :p

EDIT: I've seen pictures of gungrave and soul eater in this topic and they are plastic bricksets. :(

@bakum4tsu i bet your dying to see how big its gotten and to be honest iv worked hard to make it bigger and some people are jealous of its size and but its a pain how little room i have in such a small place to put it, looool ok enough with the big jokes yeah il make another video of my collection in the summer

animefreak17 said:
@bakum4tsu i bet your dying to see how big its gotten and to be honest iv worked hard to make it bigger and some people are jealous of its size and but its a pain how little room i have in such a small place to put it, looool ok enough with the big jokes yeah il make another video of my collection in the summer

ok then do it whenever you have the time. eheh

ilmaestro said:
animefreak17 said:
@bakum4tsu i bet your dying to see how big its gotten
This thread just took a left when it should have taken a right.

lol well, lets turn right again 8)

My relatively meager ANime on BD collection (apologies for the quality, taken on a 5mp camera phone..)

2012-01-22130625.jpg

2012-01-22125349.jpg

My new Anime on DVD collection - I have only recently stared re-collecting on DVD, the days of 200+ anime DVDs were a long time ago, and the vast majority were sold off :(

2012-01-22125627.jpg

Right here's a picture of my physical collection. This is excluding my 2 brothers collections, and any they have borrowed from me at the moment :D

43897979.jpg

47187692.jpg
81341433.jpg

46144129.jpg
64822014.jpg

73498324.jpg

I'd estimate half of this collection has materialised since I began spending time around here :p I've only been into anime for about 2 to 2 1/2 years so my physical collection won't be anywhere near as large as some peoples!
In my case, I'm also a direct example of how unofficial viewing/friends loaning material/rentals etc CAN sometimes result in a paying customer :)

I could do with more shelving space as there are a few more series I am definately going to add to my collection at some point and I'm not keen on having series outside the shelves on top, unfortunately I can't use the space shown in the last picture as that's usually filled by other stuff I took out for the purpose of these pics :)

As you can also perhaps see, some of these shows I've not got round to watching, others I've seen before via rental or other means, and enjoyed enough I wanted to pick up and haven't got round to rewatching (time is valuable...so I spend far more time watching than rewatching) :)

Edit:
Whoops, forgot to include my copies of Beck and Tsukihime in the pictures >.<

Cheers. Compared to some it's a modest collection!
I'd say it's probably split 50:20:30

50% - Stuff I'd seen before the physical purchase but wanted to support and have a copy of my own
30% - Series I picked up I hadn't seen yet, but had either been recommended or wanted to own
20% - Random sales pickups etc (Rightstuf sales, MVM Deal of the Weeks etc)

Damn you people and your anime collections set in your posh shelving system of awesome!
Mine are just neatly set out under my bed.

Got home from choir about an hour ago. Took these pics when I got home, but I was so exhausted from walking so much today that when I got down on the floor to take the photos I couldn't get up again until just now!!

Not full collection, a lot has been lent out to friends. Off the top of my head I know i've lent out ai yori aoshi, Birdy, HOTD, strike witches, druaga, buso renkin, naruto, lucky star, inuyasha, azumanga, irresponsible captain tylor, haibane renmei, sengoku basara and I cant remember what else. I need to keep a list tbh.

Sorry for crap photos, I don't own a real camera so I took them on my iPod.

f32f1173.jpg

2eafe257.jpg

4338753d.jpg

733178ce.jpg

ff24f133.jpg

3f75c63d.jpg

f58103a4.jpg

96679e91.jpg

b3285577.jpg

b0d642c3.jpg

I seem to have missed School Rumble complete box off one of the images but I think I got all the rest of the shelf. The only anime blu ray I have is Ga Rei Zero because it's a blu-ray/dvd box thing.

Out of all my dvd's, my favourite box is Kanon because it's signed by Chris Patton, the dub voice of the male character.

@Cathe you son of a ***** you've got sailor moon dame you lol its a good thing you haven't got card captor otherwise id be really angry lol good on ya.

also im not saying not to trust anyone of your friends but if i was you i wouldn't lend out that many dvds all at once cause you said it your self you cant remember what other dvds you lent out. i know this one girl who lent a series of (friends) to another girl and after a year past she never got it back til she asked where her friend had it.

and there was this other kid who lent two dvds of WWF to two other boys and after 6 months he for got who he lent them too, you could for get you lent a dvdto anyone at all.

its really risky lending that many all at once cause you might not get them back or you'll forget who or what you lent to who. i know its non of my business but im just giving advice thats all

Back