Possible UK [adult swim] channel coming soon?

Ryo Chan said:
doesn't matter if AS is getting a new time slot, it's own channel, or closing down

there will be no anime shown on it

end of ;)
Turner will be really stupid if they don't pick up any anime to be shown on the channel, even if it's only Bleach or FMA. It's the 2nd most requested thing on their Facebook page.

To be honest, AS lauching with some anime is much more likely than that new Sony channel launching with some anime.

Paradox295 said:
Ryo Chan said:
doesn't matter if AS is getting a new time slot, it's own channel, or closing down

end of ;)
Turner will be really stupid if they don't pick up any anime to be shown on the channel, even if it's only Bleach or FMA. It's the 2nd most requested thing on their Facebook page.

To be honest, AS lauching with some anime is much more likely than that new Sony channel launching with some anime.

Turner are really stupid though

Ryo Chan said:
Paradox295 said:
Ryo Chan said:

end of ;)

90% of all businesses involved in anime are really stupid though
Fixed. Seriously, it seems anyone who touches anime to air as a commodity in the UK suddenly have their IQ go the way of the dodo, reducing themselves to the status of cavemen who, frankly, it's a surprise that they can fit the master tapes in the master video player.

My heart sank through the floor when it was stated that Izzuma Eleven's game won't get a UK release untill it gets it's anime aired on tv.

I did get an email from adult swim asking to take part in a focus group, unfortunately I don't live anywhere near central London. That would suggest they are looking at something anyway.

J_C_X said:
I did get an email from adult swim asking to take part in a focus group, unfortunately I don't live anywhere near central London. That would suggest they are looking at something anyway.
Sweet, if they're looking for feedback, could you possibly email them the links to this and the ToonZone thread?

J_C_X said:
Why just Central London? I'll give them feed back if they want. I got a pile of it they can have for free. :wink:

Back