Pokémon Black & White

Just now thought up this idea for a team:

Hydreigon Dark/Dragon
Samurott Water
Galvantula Electric/Bug
Excadrill Ground/Steel
Darmanitan Fire
Sigilyph Psychic / Flying

With this team there at least one STAB Pokemon for every type apart from normal. Not sure If they have enough diversity to cover the necessary team roles but it steady improvement over my first thoughts for a team.

What you are planning to do with reshiram, I use to do with Mewtwo way back in pokemon Blue. :D

Sorry for the bump but I just want to tell you about a new Wi-Fi event:

Victini Wi-Fi Event Coming to the UK and America!
From December 3rd till December 31st, a special movie Victini will be available for download to UK and American Black and White owners! What a nice free Xmas present that will make!

With this news, I will soon have a whole team of Victini :)

Nice, thanks for the update. Remember seeing this on Serebii but completely forgot about it.

EDIT
Vicitini is up and running, get it while you can!

Mewtwo Wi-Fi event next month :D

It will be level 70, holding a Kings Rock and knows the moves: Psystrike, Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball and Electro Ball.

Arceus event currently active on pokemon-gl; level 100 with no special moves.

Password is ARCEUSVOTE, enter it by going under the promotions tab. Have fun!

alexrose1uk said:
Arceus and Mewtwo are mine mwaahah

Congratz! I think the arceus was a bit of a boring vote as it doesnt have its dream world ability, but the mewtwo is nice!

Looking for a Life Orb if anyone has one up for trade.

Been soft reseting like mad to get a decent Victini on Black but I finally have one :) Now for Mewtwo's turn.

If anyone wants any DW pokemon, just let me know :) . I have got the following:

Smeargle
Remoraid
Carvanha
Nidoran F/M
Vulpix
Oddish
Poliwag
Bellsprout
Exeggcute
Lickitung
Tangela
Kangaskhan
Igglybuff
Hoppip
Stantler
Poochyena
Surskit
Bidoof
Ledyba
Gligar
Slowpoke
Lileep
Eevee
Dratini
Shinx
Lapras

I might have a DW Abra too, the next time I check the GTS on White.

Joshawott said:
I've been on the DreamWorld far too much xD. Preparing for the VGC and getting all the good Pokémon from it, y'know.

I tried at first, think I got to around 5k points. Got bored after doing it for a few days and only really go back every now and then :p

May be looking for a DW Bagon soon if you got one going spare? Or... Is DW Ability better for Salamance or normal ability? I dont do online battles that much.

Most of my DW pokemon came from the GTS as I have great luck finding them last year. In fact Dratini was my first one from and at the time, I didn't even know it was a DW one. I would definitely like a DW Abra, Taylor :) I believe intimidate is the better nature for a Salamence.

Taylor said:
May be looking for a DW Bagon soon if you got one going spare? Or... Is DW Ability better for Salamance or normal ability? I dont do online battles that much.
Salamence's DreamWorld ability is Moxie, which raises its attack stat by 1 stage whenever it knocks out an opponent's Pokémon. Can be very useful for single battles against people with loads of Pokémon, but for double, Intimidate is still preferred.

I can breed you a female DW Bagon if you want.

Back