Pokémon Black & White

Mutsumi

Guild Member
Audinos are common in shaking grass, but if you KO them you get a lot of exp, so they are good for something at least.

Mono, I've got the bird fossil, Archen, spare to trade too if you are interested. Just cycling around to get the eggs to hatch. Still got the Panpour too. If you'd like a female Panpour I'll breed you one, but if you just want a male one, I've got one of those spare too. :)

Edit: Just hatched a female Archen. Keeping it aside in case you want it. :)

Lupus

Baka Ranger
Up to the eighth gym on Black, my team now is...

Golett (Which I nicknamed GunBuster. lol) Level 39
Darmanitan Level 41
Galvantula Level 39
Krookodile Level 42
Simipour Level 40
Serperior Level 41

Thinking about making some changes, putting a Deino in my team is a must so I'll probably replace Krookodile with him and Galvantula might go too, I might bring back my Archeops even though it had bad defense.

Also I'd appreciate it if anyone could hook me up with a Zorua, I can do the event with Celebi, but I don't want to transfer it into the game.

Rena Ryuugu

Oyashiro-Sama
Mutsumi said:
Mono, I've got the bird fossil, Archen, spare to trade too if you are interested. Just cycling around to get the eggs to hatch. Still got the Panpour too. If you'd like a female Panpour I'll breed you one, but if you just want a male one, I've got one of those spare too. :)

Edit: Just hatched a female Archen. Keeping it aside in case you want it. :)

Can I have the Archen then :)

@Lupus I can trade you a Zorua.

Will-O'-The-Wisp

Cardcaptor
Ohh, awesome! If you have the time, could you possibly trade me one? Although for the time being I don't think I have anything worthwhile to trade it for

Edit:

Yesssssss caught Victini!

Will-O'-The-Wisp

Cardcaptor
192795_1902422007012_1435582072_2131981_889988_o.jpg

Made me laugh... "Pokemonb4hoes"

Y-San

Shinki
Yay, I got white today, its really good except the pokemon I want are like quite a bit into the game -_-

So I'm training up my oshawalt(Supa otter) just to dump it once I get to pinwheel forest.

shira

Shinigami
Stuart-says-yes said:
Yay, I got white today, its really good except the pokemon I want are like quite a bit into the game -_-

So I'm training up my oshawalt(Supa otter) just to dump it once I get to pinwheel forest.

Really? Man I found quite a few cool Pokemon really early on. It's subjective though I suppose. I'd suggest catching Sewaddle(Sp?) in Pinwheel, then getting a Soothe Bell on it ASAP. You'll get the TM for return, and you can have a fully evolved Leavanny by level 21 if you work hard enough (I biked the bridge for 30 mins with the soothe bell on and it evolved), which is awesome.

Y-San

Shinki
Godot said:
Stuart-says-yes said:

Really? Man I found quite a few cool Pokemon really early on. It's subjective though I suppose. I'd suggest catching Sewaddle(Sp?) in Pinwheel, then getting a Soothe Bell on it ASAP. You'll get the TM for return, and you can have a fully evolved Leavanny by level 21 if you work hard enough (I biked the bridge for 30 mins with the soothe bell on and it evolved), which is awesome.

Oh I already have, I just need a soothe bell, in fact my whole teams bugs.
Has a big disadvantage against certain pokemon now

My team
Saweedle Lv 21
Vinipede Lv 20
Dwebble lv 24

Is it just me or are bug pokemon really good this game? I mean the standard bug (Sewaddle) knows razor leaf off the bat.

Jayme said:
I feel sad after reading Stu's plans to build that Pokémon up just to dump him/her. He'll be insecure forever after.

Heh, my starters always get shafted anyway.

Lupus

Baka Ranger
Elite Four were really push overs, but not as much as Gold and Silver Elite Four.

Also what's with getting rid of the starter? Bit of a waste IMO especially since there's no good water pokémon this gen. Also yeah, I had both Venipede and Galvantula in my team for a while, bug pokémon can actually had themselves really well for once, a very balanced generation as I've said before.

Y-San

Shinki
Lupus said:
Elite Four were really push overs, but not as much as Gold and Silver Elite Four.

Also what's with getting rid of the starter? Bit of a waste IMO especially since there's no good water pokémon this gen. Also yeah, I had both Venipede and Galvantula in my team for a while, bug pokémon can actually had themselves really well for once, a very balanced generation as I've said before.

Well I wanted to get a Ducklett,( its water/flying) later in the game.

Y-San

Shinki
Rena Ryuugu said:
I can trade you that Zubat tomorrow Stu, I have just got to breed my Golbat :)
If your okay with that, thanks mono, I really owe you one now.

Also I was wondering everyone, shall we gets competitive battling going?

Rena Ryuugu

Oyashiro-Sama
Stuart-says-yes said:
Rena Ryuugu said:
I can trade you that Zubat tomorrow Stu, I have just got to breed my Golbat :)
If your okay with that, thanks mono, I really owe you one now.

Also I was wondering everyone, shall we gets competitive battling going?

It's fine Stu :) and you're welcome =)

I'm up for some competitive battling.