Pics, everyone

It's a compliment, the only way it'd really be creepy would be if he also posted a link to a bumper box of tissues and some hand cream.

Besides it's (in my opinion anyway) rare to see a good cosplay where the guy/girl actually has some resemblance to the character(clothing aside).

n710553392_1194980_3430.jpg

Me in need of a hair brush, hairs shorter now and i hate it so no pics of that.

Altir said:
It's a compliment, the only way it'd really be creepy would be if he also posted a link to a bumper box of tissues and some hand cream.

Besides it's (in my opinion anyway) rare to see a good cosplay where the guy/girl actually has some resemblance to the character(clothing aside).

n710553392_1194980_3430.jpg

Random question - but were you in a TGI Fridays in that picture? O-o

Yunagirl said:
Hence the username 8D
You look amazing there. Where were you cosplaying in that pic? I've got the impression I've seen you at Amecon...

Aya-Kun said:
i hate having my photo taken so this is awful and i don't normaly post photos of me online but some one on another fourm asked me to so decided to post it on here
im the one in the front with the white top on -hate the photo but only up todate one i have- was taken on my b-day this yr
I've always thought you were a guy because of the -kun suffix. Looks like I was wrong.

Altir said:
Agree with the cosplay bits. Also, it's nice to put a face to the name.

I cosplay at expo, though it's been a couple of years D: aaand at ayacon 2005, though I haven't been to ame yet :3 but I'm looking into getting back into cosplay : D (fankoo's for the complimento's) :3

None of the above, I just so happened to be wearing a white top, that's it.

It's gotten to the point were I can't go a day without being linked to L when ever I have anything white >_>

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
None of the above, I just so happened to be wearing a white top, that's it.

It's gotten to the point were I can't go a day without being linked to L when ever I have anything white >_>
o.0

I thougth you were constantly cosplaying L...

Official Portrait 2010 (by default, as it's the only picture I was happy with):

op_2010.png

May or may not have been influenced by Le Chevalier d'Eon end credits. Subconsciously, possibly.

I can't decide if I look stern, knowing, or like I'm auditioning for the role of a young Lord Vetinari. One of the better pictures of me which exists, at any rate.

Spyro201 said:
stuart-says-yes said:
oh a pic thread well then SURPRISE ITS ME !!!!

I see you're sporting the plain white High School PE tee there.

I was expecting a big scottish flag in the background or atleast a kilt in a frame or something :/

After having a look about the interwebs....i've once again found a backdoor past the web restrictions....here's a pic of me from new years, I'm the one on the left.

@ Ryo, Because i went and saw AVATAR on new years eve :p
my friend ben (on the right) put on his coat and looked like a chubby suggs :lol:

Back