Pics, everyone

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Thread revival! Ke Ke Ke...

IMG_0384.jpg

My hair grows FAST

I see a drum kit in the background? I thought you were a guitarist bra'?

Well, seeing as it's been a while...

P29-07-09_1937.jpg

Sorry it's so dreadful. Especially the very 2003, myspace like pose. But, at least it shows I no longer have silly, spiky L hair.

stuart-says-yes said:
TRASHBAT said:
Well, seeing as it's been a while...

P29-07-09_1937.jpg

Sorry it's so dreadful. Especially the very 2003, myspace like pose. But, at least it shows I no longer have silly, spiky L hair.

Are you a girl ? (its getting hard to spot what gender some people are with 1 photo)
Please tell me you're joking. Or else you seriously need some glasses

Tachi- said:
I've wondered about Stuarts mentality for a while now....

Nice top Trashbat :thumb: You look about 15.

Thanks for shaving 5 years off my actual age :D

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
OH! I remember you, you had the cool L tattoo...! Right? Hmm.

Haha, no you guys thought it was a tattoo, it was just a necklace XD

fabricatedlunatic said:
You're positively lovely, Ms. Bat. And that ayase's a real hunk as well.
You're just saying that to get back at Aion! ::cries::

And... yeah. Trashbat, you don't look in the least bit masculine (like the eye-liner very much). Are you used to hanging around feminine looking men who wear makeup and low-cut tops Stuart? Not that there's anything wrong with that sort of thing, I just don't see how else you could be capable of making such a blatant faux pas.

@Will - I seem to have lost a bit of weight recently (probably stress related - not that I was fat before but I was... starting down the path) and I think it's brought out the shape of my face more, my cheekbones in particular.

fabricatedlunatic said:
chaos said:
It's either the unfunniest joke or the downright strangest comment I've read on these here boards.
Really??

I've seen the pic and thought to myself "Oh, nice jailbait", then he ask if she's a boy... I mean, it was pretty obvious to me at least. Anyway, glad to know she's not jailbait. Now, to get her to lok the way of the almost 31yo guy here would be a completely different story =P

I shall post my pic cosplaying a pimp later.

chaos said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
chaos said:
It's either the unfunniest joke or the downright strangest comment I've read on these here boards.
Really??

I've seen the pic and thought to myself "Oh, nice jailbait", then he ask if she's a boy... I mean, it was pretty obvious to me at least. Anyway, glad to know she's not jailbait. Now, to get her to lok the way of the almost 31yo guy here would be a completely different story =P

I'm convinced....you've become a comedian :p
just for a laugh Trashbat. do you go for the older gentlemen?

Tachi- said:
chaos said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
chaos said:
Really??

I'm convinced....you've become a comedian :p
just for a laugh Trashbat. do you go for the older gentlemen?

Oh, most definitely.

Back