Pics, everyone

TRASHBAT said:
Tachi- said:
just for a laugh Trashbat. do you go for the older gentlemen?
Oh, most definitely.
Ahem, I like long walks at the beach, candlelight dinners...

Tachi- said:
What if he's 4ft 5?
OI! add another foot there... :p

fabricatedlunatic said:
chaos said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
chaos said:
Please tell me you're joking. Or else you seriously need some glasses
It's either the unfunniest joke or the downright strangest comment I've read on these here boards.
Really??
I'm agreeing with you, Squadron Leader.
Oh, I thought your comment was towards me, which got me baffled for a moment.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Incidentally...

/is 6ft
/is older (but not as old as chaos, hah)

Just sayin'.
He is taller, but I'm WAY cooler. I've even got an exotic name ;-)

chaos said:
TRASHBAT said:
Tachi- said:
Oh, most definitely.

I'm tempted to laugh but i'm still unsure if your being serious or having a laugh.

chaos said:
Tachi- said:
What if he's 4ft 5?

Where? :p In honesty Trashbat...Chaos wouldn't mind wearing stilts or 70's shoes.

Tachi- said:
chaos said:
TRASHBAT said:
Tachi- said:
Oh, most definitely.
I'm tempted to laugh but i'm still unsure if your being serious or having a laugh.
About flirting with her? I'm dead serious. About walk in the beach / candlelight dinner, well, I just heard that's the sort of things people say to impress girls... ;)

Tachi- said:
chaos said:
Tachi- said:
What if he's 4ft 5?

Where? :p In honesty Trashbat...Chaos wouldn't mind wearing stilts or 70's shoes.
Tachi, last time I've checked a foot was ~30 cm and a inch was ~2.5, so, if I'm 165cm, it makes me 5ft5". =P

chaos said:
I'm dead serious. About walk in the beach / candlelight dinner, well, I just heard that's the sort of things people say to impress girls... ;)
Candlelight? That's a fire hazard. Perhaps low-wattage energy saving lightbulbs are more attractive nowadays.

TRASHBAT said:
Well, seeing as it's been a while...

P29-07-09_1937.jpg

Sorry it's so dreadful. Especially the very 2003, myspace like pose. But, at least it shows I no longer have silly, spiky L hair.

Whats with these spec's, Where did you purchase these from? I've seen at least a dozen people wear these things, and have no clue. Is it some form of fashion statement of Wayne's World, just ten years to late?

chaos said:
Tachi, last time I've checked a foot was ~30 cm and a inch was ~2.5, so, if I'm 165cm, it makes me 5ft5". =P

yeah...were talking bout height here, not width

I'd like to add more to chaos flirtatious vibe, but all I can think of is Sid James

stuart-says-yes said:
Sorry the "spiky L hair " threw me off, because you know L is a guy, sorry cuz i figured if you were a guy you were extremely effeminate at least :oops:

It's no problem, really. But girls can have short hair as well, you know :wink:

chaos said:

Hey, if you're offering...

Maxon said:
Oh you horny devils!

5 foot 8 inches 23 year old reporting in

fabricatedlunatic said:
Incidentally...

/is 6ft
/is older (but not as old as chaos, hah)

Just sayin'.

Both duly noted :D

Otaku-san said:
Whats with these spec's, Where did you purchase these from? I've seen at least a dozen people wear these things, and have no clue. Is it some form of fashion statement of Wayne's World, just ten years to late?

Well, i've always personally liked wayfarers anyway, but I do think they're pretty popular at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxon said:
Oh you horny devils!
not horny, just single... and easy ;)

Otaku-san said:
chaos said:

yeah...were talking bout height here, not width

I'd like to add more to chaos flirtatious vibe, but all I can think of is Sid James
Oh, I see... =P

Dracos said:
I now have visions of Chaos in a purple velvet suit, cuban heels and sporting a 'fro.
You know what? I'll try getting me an afro. Should be awesome.

TRASHBAT said:
chaos said:

Hey, if you're offering...
Just say when and leave the rest to me.

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Pfft, Ryo Chan, we've had nothing from you yet, post a pic which DOESN'T have your top half covered by the Laughing Man face :p

i can't do that dave, it would compromised my postion and make it hard for me to activate my army for the up comming rebellion

Back