Pics, everyone

TRASHBAT said:
Tachi- said:
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Wait, what, Trashbat, you look about 14 o_O!

I'll assume you're the guy on the left Tachi-?

but yes, content!

Yeah i thought that too, if she's 5ft and looks about 14-15 and i would feel like putting her in my pocket and take her around town. Occasionally bringing her out to show people the smallest cutest thing about Anime /fandom :p

Aww, that's so sweet :eek: But really, 14? I appreciate it guys, but that's pushing it a bit XD Oh, and i'm around 5 foot 3, so I am pretty small.

I take it your wearing contacts now, those wayfarers must be a bit heaver on the conk after a while.
Incidentally my left eye is weaker then the right, the lens at least 1/2 inch thick in the centre.

anyhow I'll say you look cute, for the sake of argument =>.>=

TRASHBAT said:
Tachi- said:
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Wait, what, Trashbat, you look about 14 o_O!

I'll assume you're the guy on the left Tachi-?

but yes, content!

Yeah i thought that too, if she's 5ft and looks about 14-15 and i would feel like putting her in my pocket and take her around town. Occasionally bringing her out to show people the smallest cutest thing about Anime /fandom :p

Aww, that's so sweet :eek: But really, 14? I appreciate it guys, but that's pushing it a bit XD Oh, and i'm around 5 foot 3, so I am pretty small.

Hey i said 14-15 ;) only knocking 5 years off your actual age lol. 5ft 3? Aww :p you know....if you had pink hair, you could sit on someones shoulder and call it a cosplay lol. How's the cold?

chaos said:
You sound more and more attractive every time you post here... The petite women are my favourite.

I wouldn't mind being a bit taller, if i'm honest. It'd help at concerts and such :wink:

Otaku-san said:
I take it your wearing contacts now, those wayfarers must be a bit heaver on the conk after a while.
Incidentally my left eye is weaker then the right, the lens at least 1/2 inch thick in the centre.

anyhow I'll say you look cute, for the sake of argument =>.>=

Nope, no contacts. I only really need glasses for reading or when i'm on the computer. But I suffer from migranes and wearing glasses usually prevents me from getting them, so I wear them more often than not.

Thank you :)

Tachi- said:
Hey i said 14-15 ;) only knocking 5 years off your actual age lol. 5ft 3? Aww :p you know....if you had pink hair, you could sit on someones shoulder and call it a cosplay lol. How's the cold?

15 I can just about accept, but 14 just seems so much younger for some reason :3 I actually had pink hair when I was 17. When I went to the London MCM Expo one year, someone did think I was cosplaying. As who, i'll never know XD

TRASHBAT said:
chaos said:
You sound more and more attractive every time you post here... The petite women are my favourite.

I wouldn't mind being a bit taller, if i'm honest. It'd help at concerts and such :wink:

Have you tried wearing brothel creepers, you'd inadvertently gain a couple of inches and be able to get your heat magazine from the offie

coincidentally I got a picture done of me tonight from a street sign
seame.jpg

I was also wearing a gray blazer, though it can not be seen since my fawn overcoat was covering up the item of clothing that I just mentioned before. Hence way it can not be seen, plus it was bloody cold at the time

TRASHBAT said:
chaos said:

Yeah I see what you mean. But I have a thing about being close to the mosh pit. That compensates for my height.

CAM_0179.jpg

Continuing Otaku's outdoor pictures trend, today I took lots of pictures of the snow, and of geese (watch out Zin5ki, I may steal your avatar's thunder) and one of my newly clean-shaven self, for good measure. My hair looks strangely like Mark Kermode's from this angle. It isn't. But one day it probably will be.

Fun Fact: One of the few pictures of me in which you can see any colour in my eyes.

Perfectly round head. It really is amazing.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ckvUolhEGkM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ckvUolhEGkM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Back