Pics, everyone

stuart-says-yes said:
Thats why otaku's punching will, to stop him turning round and seeing the act

with that being said...

holyslywank.jpg

Fortunately, Otaku had brought his rolls on the day for sustenance.

And his mints also, a confectionery to which I gave quite a forking. (This is literally true, for I was half-extended. Further elaboration can be provided by others.)

There's two 12 year olds on here now? :eek:

Trashbat, i'm abit annoyed now. i was invited to go to that but i'd just got back from on holiday :/

I'd have gone if i knew other AUKNers where goin.

Yet to meet you anyway.

Jayme said:
It took me forever to see what I was suppose to be looking at in the Brave and Bold image.

So you're saying you couldn't immediately tell that my face was there instead of Aquaman's? Well, i'm offended...

Tachi- said:
There's two 12 year olds on here now? :eek:

Trashbat, i'm abit annoyed now. i was invited to go to that but i'd just got back from on holiday :/

I'd have gone if i knew other AUKNers where goin.

Yet to meet you anyway.

Aw, next year maybe?

@ Trashbat: Yeah can do.

@The forums in general: i thought the emo/scene styles died? Dan are you and Trashbat remenants of that phase or is it still popular in some parts of the UK?

Tachi- said:
@ Trashbat: Yeah can do.

@The forums in general: i thought the emo/scene styles died? Dan are you and Trashbat remenants of that phase or is it still popular in some parts of the UK?

I'm really anything but emo or scene. I don't listen to the music and I certainly don't dress that way.

i was just basing that on the hair :p No insult intended i asssure you.

I used to have similar hair....but that all changed as i grew up.

Tachi- said:

Umm. its still pretty popular around here (birmingham) from what i've seen.
My brother always calls me a scene kid but i wouldnt class myself as either of them.
I dont like emo/scene music and i usually just wear whatever looks good on me ^_^

Back