[Overseas] Anime News & Announcements

i wonder if discotek would be the right company to try and pester for a blu-ray collection of the Liar Game series/movies, i assume either the Yasutaka Nakata or Fatboy Slim music used throughout the series will probably cause licensing problems for them

Kadokawa has bought Anime News Network's media business.

Hmm. ANN may never have been the place to go for hard-hitting investigative journalism, but they have been known to comment on poor working conditions in the industry and other things that could ruffle a publisher's feathers. This move has conflict of interests written all over it.

Sentai FILMWORKS February 2023 schedule.

Three re-releases this month.

February 7th:
Girls Beyond the Wasteland Complete Collection (Re-release Blu-ray)

February 14th:
Demon King Daimao Complete Collection (Re-release Blu-ray)

February 21st:
Clannad / Clannad After Story Complete Collection (Re-release Blu-ray)

February 28th:
Revisions Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
Teasing Master Takagi-san the Movie (Blu-ray)

xF0atcn.jpg8PqbUjf.jpg8X7uwqn.jpgq2wMS5t.jpgAUxGHX8.jpg

Crunchyroll February 2023 schedule.

One Limited Edition this month.

February 7th:
Horimiya Complete Collection Limited Edition (Blu-ray)
Horimiya Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
How Not to Summon a Demon Lord Season 2 Complete Collection (Blu-ray)

February 14th:
Dragon Ball GT Complete Collection & Movie (DVD)
The Slime Diaries: That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
World Witches Series: World Witches Take Off! Complete Collection (Blu-ray)

February 21st:
Love After World Domination Complete Collection (Blu-ray)

704400108433_anime-dragon-ball-gt-complete-series-dvd-2023-primary.jpg704400105791_anime-horimiya-limited-edition-blu-ray-dvd-altd.jpg704400105784_anime-horimiya-blu-ray-dvd-primary.jpg704400106415_anime-how-not-to-summon-a-demon-lord-season-2-blu-ray-primary.jpg704400107986_anime-love-after-world-domination-blu-ray-primary.jpg704400107306_anime-the-slime-diaries-blu-ray-primary.jpg704400107290_anime-world-witches-take-off-blu-ray-primary.jpg

It was originally meant to be released this month, but has been delayed until next year and doesn't have a new release date yet. I normally import Australian releases via EzyDVD, but it's not available for pre-order yet.
Does anyone know where can I order Madman Entertainment's Sailor Moon Complete Series blu-ray? It does not show up on Amazon AU and EzyDVD only ships to Australia and New Zealand.

Was that from toysandfilms on ebay? If so, may I ask how long it took them to dispatch your order?
That's the one. I ordered on a Saturday, it shipped on the Monday and arrived the next day. It's the only item I've bought from them though, so I don't know if they're always that quick.

That's the one. I ordered on a Saturday; it shipped on the Monday and arrived the next day. It's the only item I've bought from them though, so I don't know if they're always that quick.

Thanks. I ordered 2 items from them on the 25th of November, and they still have not shipped yet, but I'm guessing that's because of the Royal mail strikes.

Sentai FILMWORKS March 2023 schedule.

Four Re-release and a Steelbook this month.

March 7th:
LOVE and LIES: Complete Collection (Re-release Blu-ray)

March 14th:
WATAMOTE: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!: Complete Collection (Re-release Blu-ray)

March 21st:
Kill Me Baby: Complete Collection (Re-release Blu-ray)
Saiyuki Reload Zeroin: Complete Collection (Re-release Blu-ray)

March 28th:
Chivalry of a Failed Knight: Complete Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook CE)

dqqXM7s.jpgtWLtdt6.jpgugFgKrS.jpgiByWypd.jpgZQFWduQ.jpg

Crunchyroll March 2023 schedule.

Four Limited Editions and a Store Exclusive this month.

March 7th:
Heaven's Official Blessing Season 1 LE
Heaven's Official Blessing Season 1 (Blu-ray/DVD)
Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation Season 1 Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD)

March 14th:
Dragon Ball Super: SUPER HERO (Blu-ray/DVD)
Sing a Bit of Harmony (Blu-ray/DVD)

March 21st:
JUJUSTSU KAISER 0 (Blu-ray)
JUJUSTSU KAISER 0 Lenticular (Rightstuf/Crunchyroll Exclusive) (Blu-ray/DVD)
One Piece Season 12 Voyage 3 (Blu-ray/DVD)

March 28th:
Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest Season 2 LE
Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest Season 2 (Blu-ray/DVD)
Attack on Titan: The Final Season Part 2 LE
Attack on Titan: The Final Season Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD)
Mieruko-chan: The Complete Series LE
Mieruko-chan: The Complete Series (Blu-ray/DVD)

704400107504_anime-arifureta-season-2-limited-edition-blu-ray-dvd-alta.jpg704400107368_anime-attack-on-titan-the-final-season-part-2-limited-edition-blu-ray-dvd-alta.jpg704400108242_anime-dragon-ball-super-super-hero-blu-ray-dvd-primary.jpg44d15e26a011c1229f7f530fb794800d1671017717_main.jpg704400108426_anime-jujutsu-kaisen-0-the-movie-lenticular-cover-edition-blu-ray-dvd-primary.jpg704400107023_anime-mieruko-chan-limited-edition-blu-ray-dvd-altd.jpg704400107139_anime-mushoku-tensei-jobless-reincarnation-season-1-part-2-blu-ray-dvd-primary.jpg704400107375_anime-one-piece-season-12-part-3-blu-ray-dvd-primary.jpg704400106620_anime-sing-a-bit-of-harmony-blu-ray-dvd-primary.jpg

Back