[Overseas] Anime News & Announcements

Well I probably know the answer already, but I guess I'll ask anyway: What are the chances the AUS release of DxD HERO LE is just a copy from 'murica?
Probably me misreading your post but there doesn't seem to be any limited edition plans for DxD HERO from Madman. Just the standard edition which will use Funi's discs either way.

I'm a pervert but I thought DxD was bang average tbh. 😅

I actually dislike any fanservice in anime, but DxD is the token ecchi title I decided to keep in my collection - I do have all the Funi LE sets but I've only seen the first season, so no idea if the other seasons are any good, lol...

I’ve seen the first two and was pleasantly surprised that it gets better (especially after the lacklustre season one ending.) No idea about seasons three and four, they’re still in the backlog.

Monogatari is mine thought I vastly disagree with people who call it Ecchi.

MonMusu I own haven’t watched it yet though bar that I don’t have anything and High school of the dead is the worst anime I’ve seen and other Ecchi kinda **** has turned me off the respective anime’s Mysteria Friends spring to mind

Uh oh. I hope you do a MonMusu review after you've finished it. 😅

Ive only seen the first season of DxD tbf. If its meant to get better, maybe i ought to give it another try.

the token ecchi title I decided to keep in my collection

My token ecchi is well... ALL OF THEM. Jokes aside so far it's been:
  • High School DxD
  • Highschool of the Dead
  • Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls
  • Sekirei
Games-wise well...

CiHJp3uWUAAixyS

IMG_3659.JPG

IMG-8190.jpg

2019-02-23-4.png

Back