[Overseas] Anime News & Announcements

The 2015 Anime Movie "Gamba and His Fellows" finally got an english-friendly Region B Blu-ray release.
Currently around 13 GBP @ https://amzn.to/2QSTlei
It should be noted that, according to Amazon.com, the US-release of this movie (dubbed: "Air Bound") was DVD-only. It should also be noted that both, the German and the US-release of the Movie don't include Japanese audio.

"This post contains affiliate links, which will pay me a commission if you click through and buy something."

Madman's April slate is out. Looks like they're taking over from Sony on Black Clover, and delayed Funi titles are now listed.

Madman B2B » Catalogue

EDIT: Seems like Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card Part 1 has also been added for March 2019 as well.

Last edited:
Yes it includes JST as I dont believe JB hi fi remove it.
Even at the $399 from Madman its the same price as ALs EB. We aren't getting a good price.
We're a smaller, shittier, endlessly entitled market, so of course they need to charge us more. Got to compensate for those not buying it out of spite.

Its £300 for an oversized box the same discs they included in a sale and a "120pg ultimate" book and the OST. The OST costs about £60 on its own so we are paying £100- £150 for this not very big book so yeah its hard to see why people dont think its worth it.

It seems that the Animeism/Amazon deal might be over outside of Japan. AnimeLab is simulcasting Domestic Girlfriend in Australia, so a future simulcast on other services could happen.

Was never popular in the west, I had prime for a 1 month (free month) and the anime wasn't even available for me(like most services tbf inc over half of CR). Streaming will never work here.

Back