[Overseas] Anime News & Announcements

I wouldn't watch Baseball if you paid me but I love Diamond no Ace, Major etc. Anything but boring.
I’m like this with all the sports anime I’ve watched. Wouldn’t bother watching it normally but make it into an anime and give me some characters to root for and I’m in.

I’m like this with all the sports anime I’ve watched. Wouldn’t bother watching it normally but make it into an anime and give me some characters to root for and I’m in.

Chihayafuru is the perfect example of this. Most random 'sport' I've ever seen but also one of the most exciting, heartwarming series out there. 👍

Chihayafuru is the perfect example of this. Most random 'sport' I've ever seen but also one of the most exciting, heartwarming series out there. 👍
I’ve heard it’s very good but apparently the manga has some love triangle business going on at the moment that seems to be hindering some character development and I’ve never been a fan of it as a story concept.

That being said I’ll get around to watching the first season eventually as it does look interesting, a shame no one has licensed it for the UK really.

Madman have some decent titles coming but my main priority is getting Sailor Moon R and both parts of Super S whilst they’re still in print. I forget they usually do a sale in January as well though so that might be interesting.

Back