[Overseas] Anime News & Announcements

HWR

Shinigami
Madman have some decent titles coming but my main priority is getting Sailor Moon R and both parts of Super S whilst they’re still in print. I forget they usually do a sale in January as well though so that might be interesting.

Girls wIth Guns

Thousand Master
yes, you would have to get it as part of a larger order from them to make it worthwhile, just like I have to order at least 5 or 6 titles together from AtA to make their high priced shipping worth it to the US. For me over here, I can get both free shipping and no tax with Rightstuf.

Mr L

Student Council President
The word is that Evangelion on Netflix is being redubbed but its rather up in the air right now if any old cast members will be brought back.

Link

Mr L

Student Council President
And the whole thing can be put online illegally for anyone who gets impatient with their schedule.

IncendiaryLemon

Captain Karen
AUKN Staff
I don't understand this. Why would you want the a redub with the same cast? Whats the point? The only voice that needed changing imo was Shinji but if your going to redub than surely a new cast might add something different?
I think the assumption is that ADV has a stranglehold on the dub, so it may be a case of licencing rather than actively wanting a new dub.