[Overseas] Anime News & Announcements

I've yet to check out that franchise so a collection like this could be the best way to get it all.

Patlabor Complete Collection shall be mine! I hope the final product looks a little nicer than the current placeholder art though.
Not a bad price for all of that, surprised the Early Days ova isn't listed as being included in the set as well though so it isn't actually a complete collection.

Edit: Just checked and it does have Early Days listed as being in it, Grav must have skipped over it doing the description for his blog post

Not a bad price for all of that, surprised the Early Days ova isn't listed as being included in the set as well though so it isn't actually a complete collection.

Edit: Just checked and it does have Early Days listed as being in it, Grav must have skipped over it doing the description for his blog post
When the listings first appeared it was blank, then I found out that Rightstuf had them up already and I used them as a reference. By the time the post was done, someone on discord spotted that Sentai updated their listing stating what titles were included. So yeah.

The only series I bothered with from Ponycan was Rokka and Kuromukuro - and mainly because I was able to offset their high price tag some by getting three original, hand-drawn Key Frames with each series as a pre-order bonus. I ended up with some pretty nice ones, too.

The Kurokumo set was a joke....
As were all their prior sets. At least sound 2 looks better value with 7 eps for an alright price and the shorts. But shame it’s took 22 months after the anime aired. Especially when FUNi has released shows same season faster and cheaper

Back