[Overseas] Anime News & Announcements

Hope a certain UK distributor gets hold of Kaiba.

The only thing that I've seen of that show is a fight scene involving a seemingly sentient chair and a naked man, you know the one!

Welp. More to add to the PTW list.

EDIT: Does this feature a scene between a young girl & a boy in a bedroom that gets ... out of hand?

To be fair to the Americans, the Madman release is Region B, meaning they wouldn't be able to play it unless they invested in Region Free players. I imagine those who actually own a region free machine are few in numbers.

To be fair to the Americans, the Madman release is Region B, meaning they wouldn't be able to play it unless they invested in Region Free players. I imagine those who actually own a region free machine are few in numbers.
True, but just like with people who buy AoA stuff there are US fans who actively buy region B versions of their shows to avoid their extortionate pricing.

D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DISCOTEK

Crusher Joe OVA - DVD [English & Japanese w/English Subs]
Kaiba - Blu-ray & DVD combo pack[Japanese w/English Subs]
Project A-Ko Movie 2 - DVD [English & Japanese w/English Subs]
Project A-Ko Movie 3 - DVD [English & Japanese w/English Subs]
Project A-Ko Movie 4 - DVD [English & Japanese w/English Subs]
Soul Link - DVD [Japanese w/English Subs]

All are due for September 26th

DCYp5g0XsAYijZM.jpg

Funimation's September 2017 line-up has been unveiled (August 2017 line-up in case you missed it). There are no limited edition sets this time around.

Sentai Filmworks have released their October 2017 release slate. This includes a limited edition SRP $159.98 set for Flying Witch plus a surprise re-release of Persona 4 the Animation for Blu-ray (with dub & sub).

Sentai releasing all of Log Horizon and Golden Time in their own complete sets will do wonders for saving shelf space when I get around to buying them. :)

Hmm, nothing at all from that Sentai batch for me! Would be tempted by Dragon Dentist but thanks to the streaming deal I suspect that Andrew's lot have us well covered there.

R

Back