Official Xbox thread (gamertags and general chat inc)

Re: Official Xbox 360 thread (gamertags and general chat inc

New dash hasn't arrived for me either. Apparently takes them about a week to roll it out to all consoles.

Anyone up for playing some Halo online?

I'm a big Halo fan and although my interest has dwindled over the years I still love to play every now and again.

Back in the day I used to have huge LAN parties and manage to get 12-14 people online once a week but as the years go by and people move away that number has dwindled to 4-5 max.

I love playing online but I prefer to play with friends, have a chat and shoot each other, it's much better than strangers.

So if anyone's up for it let me know, I have Halo 3, Reach and 4 and I'm up for playing any although I'm rather partial for playing some Halo 3 at the moment, it has such an arcade feel that's lost with all the mod cons of 4.

Anyway I'm going on about it now...if you fancy a AUKN Halo night, give us a shout and feel free to bring friends.

It's worth a try.

The boy now has an Xbox 360 so I got two games for it to play with my little brother when he comes round to my house; Left 4 Dead 2 and Borderlands. My bro has played the former on his laptop before so I knew he'd enjoy it as for Borderlands, I went on a whim and he loves it! Once we've completed it I'm going to buy Borderlands 2 :)

My XBL Gamertag is vZ S i M o x (In need of a name change)

Is anyone going to buy Trials Fusion or there are not "hardcore" players in here? :p

bakum4tsu said:
Is anyone going to buy Trials Fusion or there are not "hardcore" players in here? :p

I will when I eventually decide to buy a PS4.

NormanicGrav said:
bakum4tsu said:

I will when I eventually decide to buy a PS4.

I will buy it for xbox 360 for now, eventually i will buy a ps4 too but that will take a while though, not really looking forward to anything in it besides The Division... which can wait

By the way, did you play Trials Evolution?

Btw, if anyone wants to add me on Xbox 360 I am: Rusty Fail

..don't ask about the name. xD

bakum4tsu said:
Ill most probably get it, on the last trials I had platinum for all the maps except some of the extreme maps

Sora Takeuchi said:
bakum4tsu said:
Ill most probably get it, on the last trials I had platinum for all the maps except some of the extreme maps

Yeah?? Great. I have a lot of platinum, more than I thought I would get when i have started the game. Actually I never though I would get them lolol I dont have Live at the moment and i dont really plan to get it but I would like to compare times so I could even have a time rival so I could look for to beat if you dont mind me adding you eheh Cause all my friends are way far behind on times xD

By the way, did you buy the 2 dlcs for the evolution? And about Fusion, I will buy day 1 for sure and maybe the season pass too in the same day but I was waiting for details on the second one before decide.

bakum4tsu said:
Sora Takeuchi said:
bakum4tsu said:

Yeah?? Great. I have a lot of platinum, more than I thought I would get when i have started the game. Actually I never though I would get them lolol I dont have Live at the moment and i dont really plan to get it but I would like to compare times so I could even have a time rival so I could look for to beat if you dont mind me adding you eheh Cause all my friends are way far behind on times xD

By the way, did you buy the 2 dlcs for the evolution? And about Fusion, I will buy day 1 for sure and maybe the season pass too in the same day but I was waiting for details on the second one before decide.

Only just seen this, sure add me I posted my gamertag a couple of posts up, I recently checked my stats for trials and its not platinums I have its golds for all the tracks accept the extreme which I never got round to playing

Thanks I have just added you. ;)

Bought today naruto ultimate ninja storm 3 full burst. Didnt buy the normal edition when it came out dont know why so know got this one. Good as the other ones. Cant wait next for week for Trials Fusion!! Meanwhile I have been getting a few new platinum medals on Evolution xD

Don't know if this'll kick off as the forum seems Sony biased but I own one & wondered if anyone else on here did ?
The 360 was my first last gen console but I did end up owning a PS3 & vita as well, however I never enjoyed the AAA licenses on the ps3 as much as they always felt rough around the edges in places. (With the exception of metal gear solid 4 which was the primary reason I purchased one.)

I was also pushed away from the PS4 by how incompetent and rude Sony's EU (UK based) team is when it comes to releases etc & Sony's abandonment of the vita.

I also prefer the controller (hate in-line analogue sticks) & it means I don't miss out on windows 10 exclusive games because i refuse to install that spyware OS on my PC.

I have one but never use it. I bought it and played through Ori and the Blind Forest and played a little bit of Sunset Overdrive, but it's never really been used since (I did use it for Crunchyroll for a while but the PS4 finally getting the app ended that).

With that said it still kinda irks me because most of my friends still play on xbox while a few of us moved to PS4/PC (although I have nowhere near enough friends who play PC and that's upsetting). I also agree with the controller comment, even after using the PS4 for a few years now I still hate the controller and find the xbox one far superior.

I always plan on using it again but every time I turn it on there is a big system update so I get irritated lol I planned on selling it but turns out they ain't worth much and getting less than half of what I paid when it's barely been used annoys me (same goes for the Wii U, in fact that's even worse as that looks practically brand new and I'm unlikely to use it again), so I'm keeping it, I'm sure something I want will turn up one day.....maybe.

That's my biggest issue, it bugged the hell out of me on the ps3. That and game updates, though at least this generation they don't force you offline whether you get them or not.

Currently playing sunset od (helping a group of larpers in campaign). I'm enjoying it alot, though the game initially due to crappy tower defense (not a fan of TD games) but they're not too frequent & the sidequests that are pretty generic objectives have me completing all of them as they have some of the best dialogue.

My other initial criticism was that traversal wasn't as smooth as it could be but as the game progresses you get more traversal based moves which allow you to get high up faster & glide which helps chain things much easier and makes getting around much more pleasurable.

I am really enjoying the pop culture & fourth wall breaks. Plus teddy! (OK it's not actuallg teddy from persona 4 but the voice actor who plays him does have a beary amusing character.)

The game is just a lot of lighthearted fun and colourful like the games of my childhood. It's a welcome break to game's tendencies to be more realistic & serious nowadays.

(Apologies for disorganisation, editing on phone is a pain.)

In other news: Dynasty Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate is up as the latest free game with gold (ps plus equivalent) which I am looking forward to.

Back