Official Xbox thread (gamertags and general chat inc)

Ryo Chan

Symphogear
For all your xbox needs and so it's easier to keep track of who's who on xbox live.

I'll try to keep the first post up-to-date with everyones Gamers tag so if i miss you just give me a nudge and i'll sort it out

Animeuknews Gamertags (tag/username)

Hellcat83 - Ryo Chan
Maxon Treik - Maxon
AngelArbalest - Arbalest
Mikami201/Spyro201 - Spyro201
Aya Kun - Aya Kun
Shirogetsu - Lupus
Chrono Mizaki - Chrono Mizaki
The Kenz - Aaron

Hmm, maybe best if we get one up for the PS3 as well, but anywho:

XBL - AngelArbalest

I'm not always about, as like here, but i'm about a fair bit. Just tell me who you be in a message when you make a friend request and it all be fine.

XBL: Shirogetsu

Add me or don't, it's your choice brothers. (and sisters)

I mainly only play Lost Planet Colonies/Lost Planet and get a lot of abuse thrown at me for having a Japanese gamertag.

"Fuckin' 'ell Sherowgetsue you don't half lag you dirty ****."

"I'm actually from the UK, retard, can't you see the flag...?"

"... Yeah, uh..."

Still on my first Xbox, and i've had it since its release. Either i'm very lucky, or my Xbox was one of the few that was made properly

Arbalest said:
Still on my first Xbox, and i've had it since its release. Either i'm very lucky, or my Xbox was one of the few that was made properly

Same here, though for a moment i was thinking that i was the only one who didn't have a problem with their's :p though i'm still not on live yet :(

BlackWolf said:
Arbalest said:

Same here, though for a moment i was thinking that i was the only one who didn't have a problem with their's :p though i'm still not on live yet :(

Same here.

Plus I know a guy who can fix it. He buys RRoD xbox's and fixes em up now. So if mine ever goes, a replacement is only 30 quid. It's something to do with messing around with the motherboard, I forgot now though.

I had mine 11 months then hardware errors happened, I could have easily gotten it fixed, but it was only a 20GB 360 so I opted to get a complete trade from Gamestation now I have a 60GB 360, woo.

Ah, hard drive wise i do have one thing bugging me. See, my hard drive still is the 20 gig one, and so i'm looking to get a bigger hard drive for it, but the only thing i was wondering was transferring the data across from one to another. Would i need to get a memory card as well to do so or what?

Well, you could send it to Microsoft and they would transfer all the data over for you or you could do that whole memory card thing but it would take a long time.

See, my hard drive still is the 20 gig one, and so i'm looking to get a bigger hard drive for it, but the only thing i was wondering was transferring the data across from one to another. Would i need to get a memory card as well to do so or what?

The 120GB hard drive comes with a transfer kit, and I'd imagine the 60GB model also includes one seeing as it was released much later. Take your pick.

rick said:
See, my hard drive still is the 20 gig one, and so i'm looking to get a bigger hard drive for it, but the only thing i was wondering was transferring the data across from one to another. Would i need to get a memory card as well to do so or what?

The 120GB hard drive comes with a transfer kit, and I'd imagine the 60GB model also includes one seeing as it was released much later. Take your pick.

Yeah, i asked in GAME yesterday and they said the 120GB comes with the transfer kit, however the 60GB doesn't, i have to send that one off to get it done, so i'm thinking the 120GB is probably a better choice for me.

My 360 returned today

and it's horrible, it's louder than the last one, and the on button feels wierd

might be a sign saying if this one goes, just buy a new elite model

Ryo Chan said:
prob cause fifa is sooo good :D
I got sucked into the PES hype for a couple of years, but then I randomly decided to go back to FIFA this time (the last one I'd got before that was '98 ) and I was really pleased I did. Great game.

I just...don't actually like football... =/

Back