Nintendo Wii

Berserker

Dandy Guy, in Space
Who is going to get one?

I put a deposit on one so I can play Twilight Princess and to download old N64 games I haven't played in years

I can't wait to get one.
i paid the deposit on the first day it was available to pre-order.
so i am pretty sure i can get ahold of one on launch.

i just can't wait to tplay Twilight princess, that game looks amazing.
i just saw 2 new clips for the game, one is the Intro Movie (Title Screen) and the other is the new Trailer/Montage
This game just simply looks awsome, despite the consoles lack of power compared to other next gen games.
only 34 more days to go..... (i think)

Good luck on affording a PS3 and 10 games...

Yeah, I've pre-ordered the Wii. I got in there pretty quickly so I hope I get one! Can't wait for Zelda!

ive never actually heard of the netendo wii well thats what you get for hiding in a carboard all year

i shall be getting a nintendo wii..PS3 i'll leave for my brother to get..i am only interested in 2 games or so on that..PS3 is too expencive and also from what i heard..at the moment it overheat's a lot so i would rather wait until it is more robust and reliable before i get it.

Arbalest said:
at the moment it overheat's a lot so i would rather wait until it is more robust and reliable before i get it.

That's not fair as those units had been on all day at TGS, with many people, not mention if I recall TGS doesn't have airconditioning, any thing is bound to overheat if you do that to it.

i was meaning outside TGS but fair enough..it is still the most heavy, the flip lid for covering where the memory sticks go snaps easy and still the most annoyingly priced so i will still avoid it for now

thats because they never had enough blu-ray pieces for the PS3 as they where only recently introduced and so there was not as many as they hoped for so they where off the total amount of consoles they where promising to us by about 1.4million. and its now due out here in march so its going to be another 4 and a half months to release.
i am going for the nintendo wii due to the fact that its the one i am most looking forward to, and is in the price range i am willing to pay. I just need to wait for SSBB to get released next year =/. still only 2-3 weeks till twilight princess so can't wait

Arbalest said:
i was meaning outside TGS but fair enough..it is still the most heavy, the flip lid for covering where the memory sticks go snaps easy and still the most annoyingly priced so i will still avoid it for now

Not final product, and besides I've never heard of the thing snapping, then again some one would have to steal a PlayStation 3 from Sony to know that(The Kiosks at TGS are controlled so people can't get their hands on it if memory serves me right.

Rukario said:
That's unfair, Sony hasn't even provided the exact amount they promised on release date. >_>

You guys win that one.

One of my many sources from my extencive spy network has forwarded me this,

Dear Customer,

Due to a European shortage of the Nintendo Wii Consoles, we regret to
inform you that Play.com will be unable to supply your pre-ordered
Nintendo Wii at launch. As an Official distributor of Nintendo products we
are guaranteed more stock before Christmas, but Nintendo have informed
us, along with all other official Nintendo retailers, that the console
will not be freely available until next year.

All pre-orders will be fulfilled on a first come, first served basis
and we will fulfil your order as soon as we can.

If you no longer wish to keep your pre-order with Play.com please login
to your account and remove the item from your Outstanding Orders.

Kind Regards

PLAY.COM

Has anyone here ordered the console from Play and if so have you recieved one? Or more importantly where you one of the lucky ones?

around 2 weeks ago i got a letter in the post from GAME confirming that i ''will'' get a Wii on luanch. and also included was a rather odd but somewhat cool 'limited edition: GAME Wii gift card''.

and last week there were 'pre-order packs' available for thsoe who pre-ordered the wii. i was utterly dissapointed with it...
all it is, is a small tiny booklet which has info on the wii and some games...that's it..nothing else.
i mean the way GAME was hyping this so called pre-order pack, by saying how exlusive it is, and how it is only for pre-order customers, i was expecting something more worth while.
i mean the pre-order pack for the Gamecube was much better. it inclided a vhs tape about the cube, a dummy carboard gamecube, a booklet and a magazine.
bah.... (random rant)

anywho... only around 22 more days to go i think... i cannot wait.

lucky for some they get their's on launch..i have to hope that i will get one on launch since i pre-ordered a little later than i should have :?

Back