Nintendo Wii

I can't say i was much interested at all in the Wii a little while ago, but i'be been seeing loads of adverts on tv for it recently, and they make it look great

Charter_Mage said:
I can't say i was much interested at all in the Wii a little while ago, but i'be been seeing loads of adverts on tv for it recently, and they make it look great

Agreed I didn't really want one originally and was gonna hold out til my beloved PS3 comes out next year but with the power of the media I feel myself being drawn to the Wii Side of the force..... Must resist ads

Karmatwisted said:
hmm that sounds annoying, I remember the first person shooters on the N64 with the c buttons for looking and strafe, and the anologue for movement. That was bareable for me but only because I could change the controls to what I wanted.

Zelda sounds amazing though!

Oh, controls like that.... Those were the days. Those controls are perfect for FPS games. I've a few FPS games rendered almost unplayable, or at the very least a lot less fun, due to only offering one rubbish set of controls. *stares disappointedly at Fire Warrior*

Mutsumi said:
Karmatwisted said:
hmm that sounds annoying, I remember the first person shooters on the N64 with the c buttons for looking and strafe, and the anologue for movement. That was bareable for me but only because I could change the controls to what I wanted.

Zelda sounds amazing though!

Oh, controls like that.... Those were the days. Those controls are perfect for FPS games. I've a few FPS games rendered almost unplayable, or at the very least a lot less fun, due to only offering one rubbish set of controls. *stares disappointedly at Fire Warrior*

I adored the N64 FPS controls!

Then again i think the N64 controls is the best pad around even now. The GC one just didn't cut it.

But the Wii definately has the potential to crush the lot.

Back