New Ghost in the Shell Anime announced

Cheers. All I did was use the colours from a SAC screencap mind. I don't think it would actually be possible for me to have any more free time than I do at the moment unless I stopped sleeping - Creative blocks are what I need to overcome in order to make good use of it... Of course, if someone wanted to finance my living costs I could recolour the entire new series frame by frame?

Okay - cynicism and fanboyism first:

I REALLY would have liked a 3rd season of SAC - although, given how the Solid State Society movie changed the playing field a little, and may have made the prospect of a direct continuation a little too challenging... yeah, I'll make my peace with that.

Now, the unbridled reaction:

****IN' YEEEEEEESSSSS-AHH! WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!

I'll take more GITS any way I can get it, thanks. Even if it doesn't match SAC in terms of quality, I'll still have my SAC box sets. I've watched those series enough times now that a fresh spin would be most welcome.

Anyone have any experiences with Cornelius for music?

Professor Irony said:
cXLdT.jpg

Hmm. I don't know. I don't hate it.

It's difficult, as I thought the SAC designs were more or less on the money, but I suppose I could grow to like the new look.
All I can say about it is that it's very "safe". It's a character design that's inoffensive, but on the other hand it's not much of an attention grabber.

Professor Irony said:
I think my only concern with the choice of attire is that I can't unsee Kaneda.
Now I can't unsee that either. Thanks.

He's a well respected musician in and outside japan. I've heard some of his music and its not bad. He did some music in Scott Pilgrim and this is my favorite song by him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back