New Banners!? Why Thanks U

Rui said:
skikes said:
seconded... i always thought they looked like little Aaron carters with umm... i dont know the non racist name for it... Pakistani dots? lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bindi_(decoration)

Bollywood films are informative.

I don't personally mind the icons (took me ages to realise the black was hair, but I am a bit stupid). If anyone has some creative juices rotting away and wants to see if they can improve them I'm sure we'd all be interested to see.

But if anyone has any original banner ideas, I suggest they hold onto them for the moment... ;)

R

I'm amazed that no ones actually pointed out that its our mascot wearing a Sweet Band with the Japanese flag on it.

I just post this here for people to only ignore ¬_¬

Rui said:
(took me ages to realise the black was hair, but I am a bit stupid)

What? The black is meant to be hair? I just can't see that, it's shadow no matter how hard I try. Sy, you ****** up if that's hair.

I don't mind the emoticons, it would be nice if they were a little cuter, but i always thought they were quite a good idea...though i also can't see that as anything other than shadow, lol.

I also second the idea of letting everybody have a go at designing a new banner with our forum mascot. I think everyone is looking for a good reason to do a bit of drawing.

I can't wait to see some of the entries. Actually, I just had an idea to sweeten the deal a little bit...

R

This competition is now closed. We were pleasantly surprised with the quality of the entries we received and we wanted to give prizes for everyone, but unfortunately, we only had three books. So, as a token of our gratitude for participating in the first competition of Anime UK News in its new administration, we thougth we could give custom titles for the top three and to the runner ups as well.

And the winners are:

Charter_Mage
JamesX
mrscribble

The runner-ups:
BlackWolf
Otaku-san

The winners can pm / email chaos with their address and choice of a custom title. If prizes are not claimed in ten days, a runner-up will receive the book instead.

Aw crap, I totally forgot about this comp, darn, ha oh well, good job on my old character Minako Character, lookin Shweeet.
Oh and Im suing u for copyright infringement:p

I just want to say...

otaku.png

...is GREAT.

I'm not meaning to offend anyone, but some of the new ones have got really bad text (as in, really small or boring font. The one with "flying the flag" is driving me mad.

Just feedback, not an insult.

Back