81n7S%2BOqUcL._AA500_.jpg

Robotech: Season 3 Box Set
(RRP: £24.99)

81Ir9rrXU2L._AA500_.jpg

Robotech: Season 1-3 Box Set
(RRP: £69.99)

23584174_500x500_1.jpg

Anime to be Released the Week After:
(Blu-Ray) Eden of the East Movie 2: Paradise Lost (RRP: £22.99)
Eden of the East Movie 2: Paradise Lost (RRP: £17.99)

Hooray for new BD releases! Looking forward to seeing Redline again and Paradise Lost for the first time. No Robotech for me, I have the all the series' it was cut together from.

HdE said:
Joshawott said:
Natwest, stop being twats and give me my money back so I can get K-On! 2....

Best post EVER on this forum!

I almost want to buy K-ON! for you now. ;)
They took £6 in charges thus making my bank balance too low to get K-On!, apparently as a "fee" for returning a direct debit that was set up on my account without my permission (5th month in a row; but first time I got charges). Going into the bank on Monday to sort it out (Was supposed to be this Monday gone, but my Mum is an idiot at times 9.9). If all goes well though, I should be able to get it at the weekend...hopefully.

Geez, all I need is to tear up, record this and I'll be in with a chance of winning X-Factor. "Natwest took my Mio away from me!" xD.

Joshawott said:
HdE said:
Joshawott said:

They took £6 in charges thus making my bank balance too low to get K-On!, apparently as a "fee" for returning a direct debit that was set up on my account without my permission (5th month in a row; but first time I got charges). Going into the bank on Monday to sort it out (Was supposed to be this Monday gone, but my Mum is an idiot at times 9.9). If all goes well though, I should be able to get it at the weekend...hopefully.

Geez, all I need is to tear up, record this and I'll be in with a chance of winning X-Factor. "Natwest took my Mio away from me!" xD.

just enter with "Tenshi ni Fureta yo" it's enough to make stone faces tear up ;)

Joshawott said:
HdE said:
Joshawott said:

Wait... with £6 gone your balance was too low to buy a DVD... sounds to me like you have bigger problems than not being able to buy anime :p

Sparrowsabre7 said:
Joshawott said:
HdE said:
Joshawott said:

Wait... with £6 gone your balance was too low to buy a DVD... sounds to me like you have bigger problems than not being able to buy anime :p
Well, I don't have a job and live at home. A victim of the economy *crying manly tears* [/dramatic]

Also, the other £50 that I had been saving up for Skyward Sword...Mum kinda 'borrowed' (by that I mean "btw Josh, while you were asleep I took your debit card as I needed some money").

No doubt I'll get K-On! and Redline on DVD when I get the money ASAP. As for RoboTech, I'll wait to see if I win the AUKN competition first before I go and get it.

Nothing for me (will get a cheap set for K-On! one day and Redline I'll have to import sometime).

Josh, I'd change the PIN on my debit card if that happened to me (and hide it) :D

R

Rui said:
Nothing for me (will get a cheap set for K-On! one day and Redline I'll have to import sometime).

Josh, I'd change the PIN on my debit card if that happened to me (and hide it) :D

R
I probably will next time I'm at a cash point, but my Mum will find a way to get it out of me xD

Rui said:

R

Amen, I never share my Pin number unless its life or death (really bad) situation with family; it's not something I want anyone else to know for security if nothing else. The more people know something, the more there's potential for something to go wrong :)

alexrose1uk said:
Rui said:

R

Amen, I never share my Pin number unless its life or death (really bad) situation with family; it's not something I want anyone else to know for security if nothing else. The more people know something, the more there's potential for something to go wrong :)
Yeah...my Mum's so terrible with money that next time I'm at a cash point it's being changed xD

Back