New Anime Releases 14/11/2011: Redline, K-On! & Robotech

I'm presuming I'm not too popular then to say that I didn't enjoy the second series as much as the first; purely because half the reason I enjoyed the first series was the musical references etc, which are much fewer and far between in the second series.

Whereas music felt like a semi-focus in the first series, it was set on the back burner for much of the second...and I just didn't like that as much.

Beck was a much better series for music fans in this sense, even with all the subplots.

Yeah, I think most people agree that K-ON!! is funnier, overall, with more time to develop the character relationships. The biggest distinction I make is that Mio was my favorite character at the end of K-ON!, but I had moved over to Yui by the end of K-ON!!.

What's with anime shows denoting what season (1st, 2nd, 3rd ect) it is with exclamation marks? Soon it will be K-ON!!!!! making the matter of us buying the show seem really urgent.

vashdaman said:
What's with anime shows denoting what season (1st, 2nd, 3rd ect) it is with exclamation marks? Soon it will be K-ON!!!!! making the matter of us buying the show seem really urgent.
Wouldn't be surprised if K-On!!! is made, then K-On!!!! after that, then perhaps maybe K-On!!!!!.

Don't forget Working!!!, Working!!!! and Working!!!!! - maybe even Working!!!!!!

Shame the K-On! movie isn't called K-On?! - question mark ftw!

Back