Negima

Jayme said:
This is turning out to be a investment, Of the Jump variety.

Yeah although its a bit more substance over style when Jump series are usually the other way round. Then again I like quite a few shonen jump series old and new so it doesn't bother me.

Now I remember reading something somewhere, that it will stretch to 30 volumes. (Perhaps even more than that)

I didn't want to say that earlier just incase there was an official end to it.

From what I can remember reading, the story is ment to continue up until the classes graduation, how ever long that may be!?

Mr B said:
From what I can remember reading, the story is ment to continue up until the classes graduation, how ever long that may be!?

Yes that may be true, as the manga will be split into the two school semesters from what I heard. So if the first semester is 30 volumes what will semester 2 be like 0_o!?!?!

Zen 2nd said:
Mr B said:

Yes that may be true, as the manga will be split into the two school semesters from what I heard. So if the first semester is 30 volumes what will semester 2 be like 0_o!?!?!

aren't they in the 2nd semester? pretty sure the 1st finishes just after the Kyoto incident

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryo Chan said:
Zen 2nd said:
Mr B said:

aren't they in the 2nd semester? pretty sure the 1st finishes just after the Kyoto incident

That’s what I thought I believe its meant to be the summer holidays in the story now. Which is why they had the time to journey to Britain to go to the magic world which means we've had 2 already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having found a local sale on Manga in Waterstones, I broke the bank and bought all 15 volumes of Negima! over the course of a couple of weeks. It is quite good fun in all. Some extremely gratuitous fanservice, most I can take though a few of the earlier volumes almost had me chucking the books out the window. Other than that things are lighthearted, but funny and with a slowly emerging background story which is intreaguing. Definately the martial arts thing went on FAR too long, (not to mention the whole damn festival) but it is good enough for me to like it, and besides, the characters make it, and the double act of Negi and Asuna always steals the show.

Pretty good for my first Manga series, though I hoped that to be the much missed Nausicaa. Ah well, it will do for now (though the long wait between volumes is going to suck)

I love this manga but the thing is i realy hate waiting for volumes to come out :x As soon as i read the latest volume of negima i get all hiped up about the series then theres the wait for the next volme and im not realy that bothered about it by then

Back