MyAnimeList/Anime-Planet/Kitsu/AniList Discussion Thread

Re: MAL/Anime-Planet Discussion Thread

I use it to keep track of what I've seen/read. I have a spreadsheet of anime and manga which I actually own.

Actually when you go to the complete sheet of the anime you just finished there's a section where it says

DVD/bluray
Streamed
Tv
Ect

And it's usually and always DVD with me

Wow, this hasn't been used in a very long time.

OK. I've updated the list for everyone I've missed whilst adding a section for people who have Hummingbird accounts. (Here's mine)

I use MAL, its mostly anime I own with a few exceptions of ones I have streamed but I always buy what I have streamed once it become available. All of my to watch list are DVD/Blu-rays I own but haven't got around to watching yet.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/morbo86

I mostly use IMAL from my iphone. pretty decent app but doesn't have all the features of the site. Useful for updating episodes without having to turn on my laptop every time.

I feel like MyAnimeList is a destructive influence, I only really use it for keeping track of how far I am in shows, but I see other people's profiles and then feel bad that I haven't seen 50 days worth of anime and seemingly every other user of the site has :(...

Buzz201 said:
I feel like MyAnimeList is a destructive influence, I only really use it for keeping track of how far I am in shows, but I see other people's profiles and then feel bad that I haven't seen 50 days worth of anime and seemingly every other user of the site has :(...

Yeah me too

Not sure if I'd posted in this thread before or not. I don't believe I have though so, I currently use Anime Planet and while I tend to be a little bad at keeping it updated week to week it's currently up to date for the first time in ages. It should catalogue pretty much everything I've ever watched, although I'm sure there is stuff missing as always...

Back