MyAnimeList/Anime-Planet/Kitsu/AniList Discussion Thread

theirsbailiff

School Idol
Right, I've just made a list of everyone with a MAL/AP account and befriended the lot of you. I'm also kinda surprised that there are people on this board that have Anime-Planet accounts, I was kinda thinking you were all gonna be going 'Anime-Planet? What's that?'
 

MrLaserSharkKH

Stand User
Thanks for the Adds Dannielle and theirsbailiff :)

theirsbailiff said:
I'm also kinda surprised that there are people on this board that have Anime-Planet accounts, I was kinda thinking you were all gonna be going 'Anime-Planet? What's that?'
I've got to be honest and hold my hands up and say I had never heard of Anime Planet until this thread had appeared, might get an account maybe?!
 

terryschocorange

School Idol
I've sent you all friend requests as well :).

MrLaserSharkKH said:
I've got to be honest and hold my hands up and say I had never heard of Anime Planet until this thread had appeared, might get an account maybe?!
It's not bad, it's got some features that MAL doesn't have, like custom lists, and I prefer the way signatures look on AP.
 

theirsbailiff

School Idol
megagold5 said:
terryschocorange said:
I've sent you all friend requests as well :).
I think I have a new winner for lowest "anime compatibility" with me on MAL. 38.4%(low) ^Clearly uncool :p
You're lucky you've got anime compatibility. I haven't even watched enough anime on my list for such a thing.
 

Zin5ki

Railgun
Lawrence said:
This kind of map?
So you have learned that Naruto is York, and that Bleach is Selby.

You are no denizen of the M62's environs. How did you discover these facts?
 

Rena Ryuugu

Oyashiro-Sama
Try putting in the anime you have seen, then the stuff you are currently watching and then all the ones you plan to watch. Hope this helps you animefreak :)
 

Animefreak17

Godhand
Rena Ryuugu said:
Try putting in the anime you have seen, then the stuff you are currently watching and then all the ones you plan to watch. Hope this helps you animefreak :)
thanks bud ^_^

but that is going to take forever ........................... (* right putting the kettle on and strapped in for all nighter *)
 

Rena Ryuugu

Oyashiro-Sama
animefreak17 said:
thanks bud ^_^

but that is going to take forever ........................... (* right putting the kettle on and strapped in for all nighter *)
You're welcome :) and I have accepted your friend request.
 

Animefreak17

Godhand
Rena Ryuugu said:
animefreak17 said:
thanks bud ^_^

but that is going to take forever ........................... (* right putting the kettle on and strapped in for all nighter *)
You're welcome :) and I have accepted your friend request.
i know its nothing to look at but give it time
 
Top